Chapter 34

I just got out of the shower and am in nothing but jeans. Im currently on a quest to find a shirt.

Im having one of those days where nothing I own cuts the requirements for what I want to wear.

Colby is asleep on my bed. The way he's sleeping is scary to look at. I dont even know how to describe his positioning. All I can say is, I feel like he's going to be in a lot of pain when he wakes up. I dont know how he went from cuddling me in his sleep to that monstrosity.

I tilted my head to the side and just stared at him with my eyes squinted and lips pursed for a while before realizing I needed to get ready.

Damn Colby for distracting me, and it wasnt even because he was being cute!

As I searched for a shirt in my closet I just began to get more and more frustrated. I dont know why, but I hate them all. Maybe I just am being extra picky because it's filming day and I like looking nice, or at least decent.

I had began to eye my real friends shirt when I felt a hand rest on my hip, playing with my belt loop. I jumped a little because the sudden touch scared me.

Another hand lightly ran down my back, making shudder. He ran his hand across my waist, before taking hold of my sides and bringing me closer to him. He planted light kisses along my shoulder blade, letting his lips linger against my skin between each gentle peck. He suddenly stopped, but left his lips pressed against me, slightly parted, His hot breathe making me feel hot in general. When I finally looked back to see Colby he began to leave kisses again, slowly trailing them up from my shoulder, to my neck, to my lips. He stole a quick kiss, barely even a peck, and yet the taste of him lingered.

I ran my fingers across my lips and my eyes widened. I can barely even process what just happened. I dont know what to say or what to do. My heart is pounding and my stomach is all clenched up.

I think I might puke. Is that a normal reaction?

When I looked at him again, he only smirked. My face either read 'confused' or 'constipated', either way, its the only way I could react.

"just kidding" His voice was low and he spoke slowly and groggily, it caused me to turn bright red.

It was the hottest thing ever. I could be burning in hell and I'd still say that his voice just then, was hotter. However, it wasnt hot enough to block out what he said. I couldnt even if I tried because his words echoed throughout my head.

He's turning me into a wreck. His constant flirting followed by his 'just kiddings' are really starting to play with my emotions. Not that that matters much, the guys has me wrapped around his finger.

Why does Colby have to have me feeling this way?

He noticed my awkwardness and quickly responded to it with a shrug. "had some water on your back, golbach, just helping you dry off" A smirk played on his lips once again, but instead of dropping the smirk he bit his lip instead.

Is he trying to kill me? Just because I made a reference to hell, doesnt mean I want to go just yet.

Unsure how to reply I laughed awkwardly. I tried to think of a comeback but I was drawing a blank and my mind just wasnt processing right.

Finally, I furrowed my eyebrows when I had come up with a response. "by kissing them away? What were you doing? Drinking the drops?"

I mentally facepalmed at my comment. What the hell did I just say? I had one job, one job, and I messed it up.

My commentary caused him to roll his eyes and let out a laugh under his breath. "Come on, lets go film"

He still held onto my hips, but now he rested his head on my shoulder. He ran one pointer finger up my side, giving me goosebumps.

"I'm looking for a shirt" I said, trying to ignore what he's doing.

I looked back at my black hole of a closet, once again, in search for a shirt.

He shook his head and smiled his usual cute toothy smile. He pressed his torso against me as he leaned forward to pull out my real friends shirt.

"This, this is not only a good shirt, but would look really nice on you" he said in a flirty tone as he held it up to my chest.

He turned my body so that I could look at myself in my mirror and I nodded in agreement with his shirt choice.

Honestly, he could tell me to cover my chest in mayo, and I'd probably do it.

"Now, put it on so we can go film"