Chapter 39

"I'm going to have to ask you get out of this building, this is breaking and entering" the police mans voice was deep and it sounded like he needed to clear his throat.

Colby let me go and while I awkwardly stood there, he made his way to the officer.

"You see—" He leaned forward to read the mans name tag. "Mathew, can I call you Mat? Alright well, Mat, we havent broken anything, so we're really only just entering." Colby said in his best 'no duh' tone.

"I dont like your attitude, Boy"
"My names Jordan, dont call me boy" he corrected him—or somewhat corrected him.

Well this is news to me, this whole time I thought his name was Colby.

I tried to refrain from laughing, I could tell Colby was too. He had one hand stuck in his pocket, and the other hand brought to his lip. He had a giant smile on his face as he played with his lip.

"Yes well, Jordan, if you dont shut your mouth I can have you arrested. I'm not a mean guy, at least I wouldnt consider myself to be, but I can be. Dont make this harder than it needs to be. Please exit this building, if you do I'll let you two off on a warning" he moved his arms around a lot as he spoke.

Colby looked at me and nodded his head in the direction of the stairs, telling me to leave. I did as he asked and quickly exited the building, he didnt have to tell me twice. As I left, Colby and the officer followed behind me.

When outside Colby spoked to the officer in private, while I had gone to sit on the curb. I sat slouched over and with my shoulders forward. I was using my right arm to prop me up, resting my hand on my cheek.

After maybe five minutes I saw the officer smile and nod before Colby turned towards me and walked away from the man. I watched as the officer got into his car and slowly drove off, probably making sure we didnt go back inside the building.

"Everything's cool. Lets go, I'll walk you home" he told me as held his hand out to help me get up.

-

A/N:
Filler