Chapter 24

Colby and I have been walking around the park for hours and just talking about whatever we could think of. At one point we even talked about him wanting to be a ninja... I'm seriously concerned for that kid and what runs through his mind.

Its been fun, talking about random things, but I really would like to talk about something serious for a little while. I never really vent to him and after all the times he's vented to me, I think I should open up a little.

I'm still not completely over what happened with the party situation.

"Hey Bolby..." I trailed off as I rubbed the back of my neck. He brought his attention to me and I awkwardly smiled at him. "I—uh. There's somehing that have been on my mind lately and I just want to clear it up."

He stopped walking and looked at me seriously for a second. I  shuffled awkwardly before directing my attention to my shoes. I turned one foot inward and watched as it left a print in the dirt. 

"Ok. Is everything alright?" He asked, the worry in his voice was evident.

I couldnt bring myself to look at him so I just kept staring at my shoes and the dirt.

"No—I mean yeah, everything's alright. I just—well..." Why cant I just spit it out? "I—I dont know. I have a lot to say and its all just hard to say. I've tried not to dwell on it too much, but its just so difficult. I mean, I feel like I've been forgetting a lot lately and its eating me alive. I dont remember telling you about high school and I dont remember the night of the party, are you sure I told you before then?" Well, apparently it wasnt that hard to vent about.

Finally I let my eyes meet Colby's and he stared at me wide eyed until scratching his head and nodding. He tore his eyes away from looking into mine and ran his hand up and down his other arm.

"Yeah, I'm sure you told me before then. I'm sorry, Hopefully you get your memory back sometime." He told me.

I sighed before pressing my middle finger and thumb to my temples.

It just made no sense to me. How could I forget so easily? I guess forgetting is just something I do when I want to block something out. Fuck thats so annoying! 

I over dramatically kicked the dirt and sighed before beginning to walk. Colby followed behind and he looked unhappy.

I probably shouldnt have brought this up, its obviously making him upset.

"Dont stress over it, Golbach." He patted my back and forced a smile at me.

"Ok.." I spoke barely above a whisper. I nodded and tried to smile back. "Lets just talk about something else"

He's right, I shouldnt stress it. It really isnt a big deal anyway. I'm just over thinking things. Besides, Colby has been so upset lately, I think he could use some positivity right now. I dont really have time to be upset.

"Alright. Well, do you want to talk about youtube then?" He asked, attempting to change the subject.

"Yeah. When would you like to make the first video?" I began to walk backwards, so I could look at him when I spoke.

"I dont know" he shrugged. He stopped walking and looked upward as he thought for a moment. "this weekend sounds good."

I nodded in agreement and shoved my hands in my sweatshirt pocket.

Since college seems to be what got Colby upset recently, hopefully youtube will distract him from it for a while, and hopefully our distraction becomes a job. I feel like we could become really popular. Thats the plan anyway, that way we will help people and wont have to sit through college bored out our minds, doing what we dont want to do.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Colby waving his hands in my face. I pushed his hand away, and he took that as a chance to hold onto mine.

Smooth, Bolby.

After Intertwining our fingers he swung our arms back and forth as we began to walk.

-

A/N

Mostly just a chapter to close off the previous events and really bring in the beginning of something new (*starts singing high school musical*)