Morning

09:02

You have got to be kidding me. The train couldn't have waited one more minute for me ?

Un-freaken-believable!

I climbed back up the stairs and went back to the manager. "Hey, excuse me, when is the next train to West Virginia ?"

The man smiled politely and checked the next train schedule on his computer.

"The next train will be at 12 a.m. m'am."

"Midnight ?! That's way too long. What am I going to do in the mean time ?" I said, shaking my head.

The man shrugged and I moved out of the way for the next person.

As I was walking away, I heard the person ask, "Um when is the next train for West Virginia ?
Before the man could say anything I quickly informed the guy as best as I could.

"It's coming around midnight. My advice would be to stay here 'till then."

I walked away before he could say anything. I found a nearby bench and sat down. I took out my leftover food and began eating it.

Man, now what am I gonna do ?

I can't go home cause I told my mom I was going to be a Iowa's until tomorrow so that's out of proportion.

As I was eating my breakfast, I noticed the guy that was in line take a seat by me, quietly. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and quickly looked away.

Huh. Well isn't he cute.

I finished my breakfast and threw away my take-out tray and went to sit back down beside the stranger. He glanced up again, but this time he turned his whole face towards me and smiled.

"Um I guess I never said thank you for the information you gave me since it was very helpful. So... thank you." He mentioned, his deep voice filling a empty void in my chest.

Omg! His voice is so deep snd husky and cute and–

"It wasn't a problem at all really. Didn't want the guy to waste his breath on someone with another bad news." I said, quickly shutting down my thoughts.

He laughed and shook his head. "Nah, it wasn't really a problem. It's kind of good news to me because I have extra time to do the extra stuff I wanted to do since I got here."

I nodded, understanding but wanted to ask, since I was curious, what "extra" stuff he had planned. And judging by the look I gave him, I didn't have to ask.

"Um well I'm not really from here. I'm from west Virginia. I only came here to go on college tours or try to find a good college here. Sometimes being in W.V. gets annoying as hell."

"Well I guess that's understandable. I do get tired of seeing the same people every day too. Although, I wouldn't want to go out of state to go to another college because one, I don't have the money and two, I haven't even gotten a scholarship from the school I want to go too."

The guy nodded and smiled. He glanced at his watch and made a face. "Um, I have to go. I wish I could stay longer but I was planning on catching a movie and I don't want to miss it."

I smiled and shook my head, "No it's fine. Have fun. By the way, I never got your name ?"

"Oh! My apologies. My name is Dominic, but most people call me Dom or Nic. Whichever is fine." He extended his hand and I shook it. "My name is Ryler, some people call me Ry and no one calls me ler. I prefer either or except ler."

Dominic laughed, a deep throaty, laugh that even I, myself could not help but laugh with him. His dimples slowly, peeked out from his cheek, making me wish I had met him sooner in my life.

"Well, um I guess I should go, unless... you would want to come with me ?" He asked, kind of shyly.

Of course I will go with you! Like are you CRAZY! Please marry me.

I smiled and nodded, "Sure, why not."

I grabbed my bag and made sure my phone was in it and stood up.

Today I really wished I had time to plan out my outfit for the day. I mean nothing is wrong with my outfit but I kinda wished I wore something a little more dressy. Because as cute and sexy as Dominic is, he doesn't seem like the type of person to wear sweat pants, even if he's in his own house.

He wore a nice white shirt that had a unique design on it to go with some black jeans. He had on a jacket but I could still see the color of his shirt along with what was on it.

I only wore a black crop tank top with a white cardigan to go with it and had on black joggers with my white vans.

Damn, Ryler! Back at it with the white vaannss!

I waited for Dominic to grab his duffle bag and we headed towards the man in the window.

"Um excuse me, is it okay if I can set my bags with you ? I am coming right back." Dominic asked politely.

Okay, a cutey with dimples and good manners. Lord, thank you for this amazing day...

The man sighed and nodded, "Okay but give me 5 dollars."

Dominic agreed and handed him his stuff along with the money.

"Was it really necessary to be payed 5 dollars just to watch over someone's stuff ? Like I don't really get that." I said, as we left the building of the station.

"Nope it wasn't, and to be honest, I don't really care. The only thing I care about at the moment is watching this movie with the most prettiest girl I ever met." He said, winking at me, his dimples getting deeper by the minute.

I blushed and waved him off, "Oh stop it. I can't possibly be the prettiest you've ever met. I bet there are tons of W.V. gals your age that are more beautiful than me."

Dominic nodded and smiled, "Yeah you're right. They are more beautiful than you."

I looked at him and smiled a fake smile, knowing in my heart, it broke just a little.

"But that doesn't mean I'm attracted to any of them as I am to you."

And once again, my empty void just got filled up.

A/N: do not pay attention to the actors/actresses because I'm still changing them. Thank you for reading😊 please vote and comment.