Morning

06:00

I woke up to the bright light of the tv still on. I looked around and could see that Colton and Elliot had went back to their own room but Dom was no longer in his bed.

I got up, finding my jacket in my duffle bag and shrugging it on. Dominic had the key to our room so I would have to come back with him, wherever he was.

I stepped into the cold hallway, hugging the jacket to my chest. I only made a few steps forward until I heard laughter sounding from my left, which leads to another hallway.

I didn't hear them approaching so I stood there, eavesdropping to see who it is.

"...and then you remember that time she would claim she didn't have feelings for me but she did." A girl-like voice said. I tried to peek from the corner I was in, but pulled back when I heard a deep husky laugh.

Wait. I know that laugh.

"Yeah, I guess it's too bad we aren't friends anymore." The voice spoke. I looked over the corner again to see who it is and my thoughts were confirmed.

Dominic and the gorgeous-like model.

I caught a glimpse of her hand on his arm in a flirtatious way and Dom smiling down on her, his dimples on full display.

A piece of my heart broke a little and I stood there for awhile, watching them talk but not listening. Just as I was about to head back into our room, head down, shoulders slumped, Dom turned his head and caught me red handed.

I pulled away from the corner but I knew he saw me anyways.

"Ryler... come out. You know I saw you."

I sighed, and stepped out into the next hallway, approaching them slowly.

Dominic wrapped his arm around my waist, engulfing me with his warm body.

"Ryler this is Hannah, an old friend of mine back in high school."

The gorgeous-like model, Hannah, extended her hand. "Hi, I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself earlier. Dom wanted to be an ass. But it's good to see you guys together, especially of what happened."

I shook her hand and frowned my face. "What happened?"

I looked up at Dom but he only bent down to peck me on the lips. I blushed and hit him lightly on the chest, not used to being showed this much affection in front of people.

"She already knows Hannah. I told her everything." I gave Dom a questionable look, not really knowing what I apparently know and then it came to me like bolt of lightning.

The ex.

Hannah stared at me for a while causing me to squirm under her scrutinizing gaze. "Wow you're pretty special then. I don't think he's ever told another girl what happened."

I blushed and looked away. "I mean he told you right?" I looked at him, "I can't be the only girl."

Dominic looked away from me running a hand through his head. "Hannah... you talk to fucking much."

I cringed at his choice of word. Hannah only laughed and I found that a bit strange since he was pretty serious. "I mean–"

"NO! You do this all the freaking time! And I'm so sick and tired of it. This is the exact reason why we stopped talking after high school."

Dominic was getting heated and Hannah only stood there with a smile on her face.

What the hell is wrong with her?

I stepped in front of him, rubbing my hands up and down his arms, trying to cool him down and it worked quicker than I expected because Dom gave me a look that kind of turned me on a little.

"Dom..." I whispered, noticing how Hannah had walked away and I frowned my face at that.

I turned back towards Dom and was caught by surprise at the feel of his lips on mine. He pulled me into him, his hands on my hips but one of his hands squeezed my butt while the other slid down my leg, hoisting it up around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and I immediately felt how hard he was.

I moaned a little when he bit my lip gently. I licked his bottom lip, asking for an entrance and he gladly excepted it.

Before I could he even stick my tongue all the way into his mouth, he shoved his roughly into mine causing me to moan and tighten my arms around his neck, pulling him into me some more.

Sexually frustrated with himself, Dom ended up picking me up and carrying me to our room. I wrapped my legs tightly around his hips, still hungrily kissing him. I ran my hands through his smooth silky hair, loving how easily my hands could comb through the tiny strands.

Dom fished around for the keys and opened the door. He walked us in and kicked the door shut. I laughed a little and Dom threw me on top of the bed he claimed earlier. I took my jacket off and watched as he took his shirt and pants off. I looked down blushing, seeing the massive tint in his boxers.

He crawled towards me and pulled the covers over our cold bodies. He pulled me close to him, my back on his naked chest. He wrapped his entire arms completely around my waist, feeling the sudden sparks shoot from his arms to my stomach, traveling throughout the rest of my body.

"So we aren't going to continue making out?" I asked him, turning in his arms to face him.

He smiled, his famous dimples poking out, causing me to lean up and softly place a kiss on it. "No we aren't. We are going to cuddle and sleep." He hugged me tightly against his chest, "And you need to turn around because my peepee will not be able to go to sleep at all with you turned towards me like this."

I laughed. His peepee?

"Tell your peepee goodnight for me then."

I felt Dom pat his shaft from behind me when I turned around. "She said goodnight lil ol' buddy."

Thanks for reading!❤️