Morning

02:15

We had finally reached the hotel after that long, excruciating walk. I bent over, my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

I need to exercise more.

I felt a strong hand patting my back and I looked up to catch Elliot's cheeky smile.

"Looks like someone needs to work out."

I swatted his hand away rolling my eyes at him.

Tell me something I don't know.

The conductor had stopped us to get our attention. "As those of you may know, the train is having some technical difficulties and it will take 10 hours to fix it." Some people began to protest, yelling, groaning, etc, "Yes, I know you have very important places to be at so we have decided to pay for your rooms. We may have to assign you a pair to sleep with or a group because we won't be able to supply everybody their own room."

I looked at Dominic, worried that we would have to sleep in the same room because don't get me wrong, Dom is cute and everything but this will be the first time I've ever had to share a room with a boy before. The conductor had lined everybody up and people decided to tell him who they chose to sleep with. Others didn't know who to choose so he had to select for them. After Colton's and Elliot's turn, the conductor faced us and raised an eyebrow.

Dominic cleared his throat, grabbing my hand. "She's with me."

The conductor nodded his head and we moved aside for the next person. I turned to Dominic, crossing my arms over my chest. "How do you know if I wanted to stay with you or not?"

He laughed, shrugging. "I mean you didn't say anything so I just assumed...unless you would rather sleep with a complete stranger then me of course."

A smile threatened to pull at the corner of my mouth as I tried to pull on my serious face. "And are you trying to imply that you, yourself, is not a stranger?"

"Not a complete stranger and at least you know my name."

"I could've forgotten it." I shrugged, walking towards the hotel entrance where everybody else waited.

"Ryler...stop trying to win this argument. You know my name, my age, where I came from and why I'm here," Dominic caught up with me, wrapping his arm over my shoulder, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "so stop denying it."

I huffed. "Whatever, if there is only one bed in the room we stay in, you're gonna sleep on the floor."

I walked away, pretending to be mad, swaying my hips a little knowing Dom would be staring.

"You walking away all sexy isn't going to help the situation much." He whistled lowly.

I chuckled and opened the door to the hotel. The lobby was kinda small since the cafeteria took most of the room. It had two fancy chairs and one long couch, a fireplace placed behind the two chairs.

 It had two fancy chairs and one long couch, a fireplace placed behind the two chairs