Morning

02:50

*Mature content ahead*

"You never told me why you were trying to go to west va." Dominic said, sitting down on the bed I called dibs on.

I turned towards him and smiled, "Maybe it's because you never asked."

I went into the bathroom to change my shirt into a white singlet. I unhooked my bra and replaced my jean shorts with black spandex shorts.

"Well that's why I'm asking you now." He said loud enough so that I could hear him.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and went to put my clothes into my duffel bag. I walked over to him and jumped on the bed, laying down with both hands behind my head. "Technically you didn't really ask. You just mentioned it."

Dominic huffed and turned around, hand under his chin, as he lay beside me. "You love to argue for no reason, don't you?"

I ignored him. "My dad and I made this plan to surprise my mom by not telling her that I would be going to pick him up," Dom raised his eyebrow, indicating I didn't have a car, "even though I'm not literally going to, but to be honest, it was all stupid anyways since I wasn't going to actually pick him up. But I guess we could pretend I did."

He placed a loose strand of my hair, behind my ear as I blushed and looked away. "Well when he gets to west va, I'll just ask if I could drive the way back."

Dom laughed, "Sounds like the plan wasn't really revised correctly. But I still find it cute how you wanted to surprise your mom."

I blushed again, my tinted cheeks getting redder by the minute. "Um well yeah. I can tell she misses him a lot. Sometimes when I walk past her door. I can hear her crying softly. So I called dad and forced him to come home a week early before christmas."

Dom pinched my cheeks, "Aww that's so sweet RyRy."

I swatted his hand away. "Yeah yeah, whatever. So what happened to the college you were going to in west va? Why choose Ohio next?"

He shrugged, tracing his finger, from my ear to my neck. "I dropped out because they didn't have the stuff I needed. Plus I felt drawn to Ohio."

His finger slid down from my neck, to the curve of my breasts.

"What drew you there?" I whispered, my heart pounding in my chest as Dom's finger continued tracing my body, making their way past the hem of my white singlet and to the waistband of my black spandex shorts. Just as he was about to trace over my pants, I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me with a hooded look in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me. "You."

He roughly placed his lips on mine and I almost moaned out at the intensity. I threw my hands in his hair and pulled him on top of me.

Dom had to balance some of his weight so he wouldn't squish me. He grabbed both of my hips tightly, positing himself between my legs.

I continued to kiss him, biting his lip, teasing, tasting him and getting ready to explore the wonders of his magnificent tongue. He ran a hand down my legs and then up again to slowly go in my shirt. When he made contact with my stomach, I gasped at the sudden feel of electricity and Dom took that moment to stick his glorious tongue down my throat. I moaned, tightening my hand around his hair.

Dom suddenly pulled away, breathing out. I moved my hands from his hair to his neck, securing it tightly. He smiled down at me and I returned the smile. "What ?"

He shook his head, "Nothing, I'm just taking in your magnificent beauty."

I laughed, smiling so hard, the sides of my mouth began to hurt. "Shut up and kiss me you old goof."

He chuckled lightly, bringing his soft sweet lips to caress mine. He kisses me slowly at first but when I slid my hands up to capture a full nest of his hair, he deepened the kiss.

I moaned yet again, still not getting used to the undeniable taste of his tongue, working up miracles I didn't think were possible in my mouth. Silently giving me sensations that were just to good to be written in a book.

And I know I'm just blabbing about how good Dominic could kiss, but let me just tell you how loudly I managed to moan when his hand suddenly brushed the curve of my breast.

I arched my back, my chest pocking out to him, his hand rubbing against my boob.

"Dominic...." I moaned out. I pulled away from him, took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He gave me a quick peck before residing in kissing my neck. I turned my head a little, allowing him more access. He continued to kiss my neck, slowly biting down on it, teasing, tasting the wonders of my smooth skin.

Dom subconsciously began pulling my shirt up, and then when he managed to take it off and throw it on the floor, I almost snapped out of my lustful daze. Almost.

I placed my arms over my bare chest and blushed a deep color of red. Dom smiled at me softly, his dimples slowly showing. "Ryler..."

I shook my head and looked away. This is the first time I've ever gone past first base. And also the first time I let a guy see one of my private parts.

My hands were suddenly grabbed and placed above my head. I looked at Dom wide eyed to see him looking intently at my chest. He had a dark gaze in his eyes and it kinda turned me on a little.

"You're so freaking beautiful Ry..."

He bent his head down and took a breast into his mouth and I arched my back to give him better access. He flicked my nipple with his tongue back and forth, causing me to groan out, my legs sliding up against his hips and rubbed myself against him.

Dom groaned out pulling away to capture my lips in his. He moved away to slide off his sweat pants and then kissed the side of my jaw, making his way back towards my neck and down to me awaiting, untouched, aching breast. He took it in his mouth, doing the same as he did to the other, tasting, teasing, devouring it with his tongue. I moaned out his name again, rubbing myself slowly against him, knowing I was teasing the hell out of him.

He growled and flipped us over. I positioned myself right on top of his groin causing us both to moan out in pleasure. I slowly moved my hips, Dom's hands guiding me along the way since they were positioned at my waist. Dom kept groaning and I smiled knowing I could make him feel these things. I rocked my hips back and forth slowly, but I couldn't take it anymore and I literally just ripped his boxers off of his hips and he pulled my underwear down.

I flipped us over, so that Dom could be on top this time. He gave me worried look, so I just nodded and just as I was about to have my world blown into proportions, there was a knock on the door.

Thanks for reading.😊