Evening

-new cover of the book, this time with Ryler in it.

22:50

"Um she died in a car accident. On her way to see me."

I covered my mouth in shock and unshed tears clouded my vision.

I'm about to cry over someone I don't know.

*Shakes head disappointedly*

"Oh my gosh... Dom.. I'm so so sorry for your lost." I got up and sat in his lap, both of my legs on each side of his thigh as I brought him in my arms, hugging him tight and him doing the same.

"It's okay Ryler... it was 3 years ago. I've shed plenty of tears for almost a year in a half and I moved on." He said, smiling sadly at me as he reached up to wipe away a falling tear.

Shaking my freaken head! Why are you crying?

I smiled at my thoughts and asked the one question that bugged me for no reason. "Were you in love with her?"

He tensed a little but relaxed when I ran a hand through his silky black messy hair. "No I wasn't. I loved her but I wasn't in love with her which I'm glad because then I would've felt even more depressed." He glanced at me and then at my lips.

"You believe in falling in love?" I asked, holding my breath, hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course I do. Everyone has a soulmate God created for each person," he leaned in a little towards me, looking in my eyes and then back at my lips again, "right?"

His hands began sliding up my leg slowly, making me shiver in delight. They made their way up my thighs and past my butt before finally settling on the low part of my back, slowly drawing me in closer to him.

"Yes." I finally whispered, looking at his soft plum lips, waiting to be graced with my own.

Dominic looked unsure if he should kiss me because all he could do was stare at my lips. So I did what any girl would do, I leaned in, brushed my lips against his and then kissed him.

He slowly moved his lips on mine and me, being the teaser I've always been, bit down on his lip. Dominic groaned a little and gripped my hips tightly. I moved a little closer to him, resulting in the immediate feel of Dominic's bulge in his pants.

I gasped, a bolt of pure pleasure coursed throughout my entire body as Dominic took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I gripped his hair tighter and he groaned a little, biting my lip in the process. I had to hold back a moan as Dominic's tongue continued to caress mine.

This went on for almost 5 minutes and neither of us pulled away. I loved the taste of his mouth and how the flick of his tongue could do so much in a matter of seconds. His hands had moved from my hips to cupping my butt.

I lifted myself up a little, still not pulling away and sat back down a little hard, right on top of Dominic's huge bulge in his jeans, causing us both to moan.

"Okay okay, that's enough! You guys have been making out for almost 10 minutes now and I'm trying to question the fact if yall are human because if you are then you must have hella good stamina to be kissing for that long and not pulling away for air." Iowa said, making me and Dominic look at her with a frustrated look.

Damn. That kiss was hot!

I blushed and quickly got off of Dominic's lap, breathing heavily.

Well she did know I went to a swimming camp for the entire summer before my junior year soo....

"What do you want Iowa?" I politely asked.