Morning

10:00

"Ryler! You need to wake up NOW!"

I shot up so fast, the person trying to wake me up fell back on the floor. I looked down to see a not so happy Elliot rubbing the side of his butt. I smiled and got up to hug him.

"Ells! Good morning! How'd you sleep?"

He grunted and crossed his arms over his chest. "Peachy. Just peachy."

I laughed a little and looked around for Dominic and Colton. "Where's everybody at?"

Elliot got up and handed me a pair of new clothes from my duffel bag. "Downstairs waiting for the conductor to get here and take us back to the train. You need to hurry up and shower so we can go because I don't think you want to miss your train again."

I arched an eyebrow. "And how do you know about that?"

Elliot stood by the door, a smirk displayed on his charming face. "Well let's just say that us guys had a LOT to talk about while playing video games. But anyways just hurry up and take a shower."

He closed the door behind him and I grabbed my toiletries to bring in the bathroom.

What things did they actually talk about? 

I made sure that I didn't stay in the shower for over 10 minutes. Once finished, I got out and quickly dressed myself, applying a little makeup. I checked the bedroom twice to be 100 percent sure I did not leave anything behind.

I closed the door behind me and made my way into the elevator with the room key in my hand and my duffel bag on my shoulder. I exited the elevator and approached the crowd of people headed into the cafeteria. The guys spotted me from where they were sitting in the lobby.

I smiled as I approached them. "Hey, good morning."

"Good morning." Colton and Dom said in unison. I took in Dom's outfit and inwardly licked my lips. He had only a blue white t-shirt that defined his muscles pretty well, he wore gray Nike joggers and plain black Nike shoes. His hair was tousled all around as if he just got out of bed.

And it was sexy.

So sexy.

"Do you have the room key?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow because I had been zoning out for a while.

I nodded and handed it to him. "I'm gonna go get breakfast and some coffee." I pointed towards the cafeteria.

Elliot went with me and we carried on small conversation. I ended up giving him my number so we could stay in touch because he was starting to feel more like my best friend each minute of the day.

"I wish I had a girlfriend." He suddenly blurted out.

I sipped my coffee and took a bite of my waffles. "Why do you say that?"

He shrugged, looking down playing with his eggs and sausage. "I don't know. It's just been a while since I had a real and serious relationship. Plus I've been cheated on twice and I really don't take heartbreak well."

"Oh really? How come?"

"Well it may seem to you that I'd be the type of guy to just sulk around the house and whatnot," he took a sip of his drink, "but I get real heated and I may or may not punch a few holes in a wall."

I almost choked on my coffee. "WHAT?!"

He chuckled a little, holding his hands up. "Relax. That was a long time ago. Now, whenever I get heated, I go to the gym and beat up the punching bag or the punching bag dummy."

I laughed, shaking my head

I laughed, shaking my head. "That poor punching bag and dummy."

His eyes went wide, a hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt. "The poor punching bag and dummy? What about your dear old friend Elliot and how he must feel?"

I rolled my eyes taking another sip of my coffee. "And well of course you too."

He shook his head murmuring things to himself. Dominic took a seat beside me as Colton sat beside Elliot.

"We have some good news." Colton spoke up.

"What are they?"

"Our train is officially broken down and cannot be fixed so they had to take it away to the nearest train station."

My mouth flew open and I looked at him horrified. "How is that good news?"

Dominic smiled at me, his dimples poking out of his cheek. "Because we get a new and much improved, better train. Plus the seats aren't as uncomfortable as it was on the other train."

I nodded. "Okay, so when are we leaving?"

Dom got up and grabbed his bag from the floor. "Right now."

"Right now?" I asked, looking around and actually took notice of the people getting up to leave the cafeteria.

"I mean it's 11 o'clock. Well almost 11:30."

I pulled my phone out to confirm his statement and I shook my head, with disbelief. "How's it 11 already?"

They were about to open their mouths but I raised a hand to shut them up. "It was rhetorical question."

Colton, Elliot, and I stood up and followed Dom out of the cafeteria, with our duffel bags in tow. We made our way outside, where the conductor was patiently waiting for us.

"I hope everybody managed to have a good nights sleep in this very nice and expensive hotel," the conductor starts to say as everyone pilled around him until he was in the center, "and I hope that you all returned your room keys to the receptionist at the front desk."

Everybody seemed to nod and mumble incoherent words I couldn't decipher but I assumed it was a yes.

The conductor clapped his hands and made a motion for us to follow.

My phone rang and I looked at it to see my dad calling.

"Morning Dad." I answered.

He yawned into the phone, "Morning teddy bear. How'd you sleep?"

"Good dad, good." I smiled.

"That's good. I'm hoping your mom hasn't called you yet?"

"Yeah she hasn't."

He yawned again and it sounded like he was starting a car. "Okay good, I'm leaving the motel right now and I'll see you soon. Love you teddy bear."

"Love you too dad." I hung up the phone and placed it back in my pocket.

Dominic came up beside me and rested his arm over my shoulder as we made our small journey to our awaiting train.

Thanks for reading!😉