Chapter 8

*I started this story last night at twelve, why am I already on the eighth chapter? I think I'm addicted. Enjoy!*

*Wendy's POV*

Everyone had either broken free or had been visited by their mate, how come I'm the only one who hasn't seen mine yet?

The security around here has greatly increased, and the pain I felt wouldn't stop. Every once in a while one of the men surrounding me would groan, or let out a gasp. I tried to sleep as often as I could, knowing I was causing even more pain to Romeo. I've never wanted to see him as badly as I did now.

I later found out that it was a camera in the corner of the room, since Master had come in a put a new one in the broken ones place. It was so quiet down here you could hear the camera zoom in and out.

A few days had passed since the big escape, and the pain still burned through us like a wild fire. It grew and grew the longer we were from our mates, I could tell by the way they acted.

But then Laxus's day came, and the pain stopped for him. He started babbling about how he needed to be with Mira and would protect her at all costs. It was quiet annoying, but I pretty much had the same thoughts racing around my head.

In the middle of his sentence, I got a one of the biggest pain attacks I've gotten since the beginning of the season.

I screamed out in agony, tears streaming down my face, startling the ones around me. I dug my head into my knees and continuously screamed for at least ten minutes before Gildarts finally came running in.

"What's wrong? Do you want me to get medicine to put you to sleep." I was silent, trembling. "Wendy?"

"Bring me to Romeo," I screeched my head snapping up and eyes aflame with rage. Gildarts jumped back.

"I- I can't do that.."

"Do it NOW!" I started my screaming again. In the fuss, Gildarts ran out and came back with a syringe. My screaming got louder and I started kicking and thrashing around when he came close to me. I landed a good kick in his stomach and he let out an 'oof' and almost collapsed. "I'll only tell you one more time. BRING ME TO ROMEO!"

"I need help down here," Gildarts called out, and backed up just enough out of my reach. I began screaming again as Elfman and Freedmen came running down the stairs, each taking a leg. Gildarts came close to my arm with the needle.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL," we're the last words that came out of my mouth before I passed out.

*Romeo's POV*

I watched in horror as Wendy acted out.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Erza, who sat next to me with the laptop. Everyone else was upstairs, the girls had to be on lock down. Mira and Lucy just continually cried, calling out Laxus and Natsu's name when they felt pain. Mira's pain lessened, Erza said it was because Laxus reached the next stage already. Levy just peacefully sat up in her room, always smiling when anyone walked in.

"It seems she has skipped stage two and went straight to stage three. It must be because she hasn't seen you at all since the season started." Erza took note.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL," Wendy screamed before going limp.

"W-what did they do to her??" I freaked.

"Don't worry, they are just helping her get to sleep. Your pain should settle down, now that she is asleep."

"I think I'm going to go back to my room," I said, feeling tired. I passed Grey and Juvia who were patrolling the halls. Their hands touched for a moment before they realized I was there, and both walked separate ways. I sighed and trudged into my room, slamming the door shut.

I could hear Mira's cries from the wall that separated our rooms. I tried to keep myself from crying, too. I felt alone and empty, a side from the pain that still stayed constant. I never knew how much I would actually miss Wendy, heck I didn't even have a crush on her before this. Now I feel the need to just be by her side. But I couldn't escape, nor did I want to. I wish I could see her again.

*I hope whoever is reading this is really enjoying it, I don't feel like I'm writing this for myself anymore. Thank you!*