500k

Hey guys !! It's really been a minute since I updated anything, but wow !!! I can't believe this book hit half a million reads ! Thank you so much for reading this crap that I wrote a couple years ago, it really means a lot to me that you guys are still interested !! A little self promotion, but if you want to check out my other stories which are more recent, please do !!! I've been juggling the idea for a while now about if I really want to continue the stories I haven't finish, or ones that I've promoted but never actually published. But again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate every last one of you !! Maybe I'll do a special chapter or short story, I don't know, I can't promise anything, but stay on the look out !! And send me a message ! I love talking to readers about new series !!! I love you guys, thanks for sticking around !! Let me know if you want me to do a like special short story or if you have something else in mind to celebrate !!! Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ! Another thing~ if you guys didn't know Anivid Fanfiction Book Club did a review of this book if you want to check it out !!! Just look up the high lighted name on YouTube and it is the video titled "episode 3- dragon mating season". And even though it was a couple years ago as well, I'd still like to thank this channel for reaching out and reviewing, I listen to it every now and then and it's amazing !

Anyway- thank you so much !!!