AHHH (celebration part 3) A Day in the Life of Happy

"Happy!" Carla flew over to me. I sat on the sofa in her and Wendy's apartment. It was only us two currently, Wendy was out with Romeo. She hasn't been around recently, thanks to dragon season, hm. Just the thought of the season leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

"What's up, Carla?" I hopped down.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the guild hall, Wendy should be returning from her job request today!"

"Yeah sure," I smiled. Inside though, it was the last thing I wanted to do. She smiled back and led me out the door, down the hall, and into the open air.

At least I'll get to see Natsu, it's been a while since we've hung out. But then again, maybe I don't want to see Natsu.

"Happy," Carla brought me out of my thoughts, indicating we arrived. I nodded and entered the usual chaos.

"Good morning, Happy. Good morning, Carla," Mira beamed when she spotted us. Laxus, who was sitting near by, turned towards us and came over. He linked his arms around Mira's waist as a warning to stay back.

Dragon season at its finest.

"Good morning, Mira," Carla curtsied.

"Are you guys waiting for Wendy and Romeo to return?" Wendy and Romeo.

"Yep, I can't wait to see her, this is one of the only times we have been separated since meeting."

Mira and Carla continued their pointless ramble. I tuned them out when I heard a familiar giggle, searching for its source.

There. In a corner booth was Levy, Gajeel, Lily, Natsu, and Lucy. Natsu had pulled Lucy into his lap and was nibbling on her ear, making her laugh, while Levy and Gajeel were having an intense make out. I felt like I could throw up.

Before I knew it, Carla was already flying over to their table to talk to Lily.

"Lily, how have you been dealing with all of this," Carla looked at the two couples.

"I try to ignore them when they get like this," Lily chuckled.

Natsu sat up away from Lucy's ear and looked at me. "Hey, little buddy, how have you been?"

My heart bumped, he is actually paying attention to me? "I've been good, Carla has been a good house mate."

A thousand responses ran through my head: "You can move back in with me anytime you want!", "Lucy is going to go out with Levy and a few other girls, want to catch up and go fishing?", "there's this really dangerous job request that I thought would be fun, but I don't want Lucy to get hurt so she is going to hang back, it will just be us. Like old times." I hoped at least one would come out of his mouth.

"That's nice," he grinned. He leaned back down and started nibbling on Lucy's ear again.

"Natsu, you don't need to playing around with the mark all the time," Lucy laughed, gently pushing Natsu away. They were both smiling.

Not only did I feel like I was going to throw up, I wanted to punch a wall as well. The only thing holding me back was the teeth biting down on my tongue.

"Happy, are you ok?" Carla put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I brushed it off, "I'm fine. Just getting lost in my thoughts."

Jealousy filled each breath I took in. Lucy had it all, she got Natsu under her spell. At first, it wasn't her fault and it was understandable what was going on. But now, it's just obnoxious and unnecessary. I mean, my best friend is basically choosing a girl over me, and who am I to tell him that I'm uncomfortable with how far their relationship has come and how quickly it blossomed. It's like I tripped somewhere trying to keep up with them.

And look where it's left me, without my closest friend, someone who I've known longer, and know more about. Heck, he was the first person I saw on this stupid planet. And now, all of that feels like it's been thrown away because this season started.

I hate it all.

I stormed out of the hall without a warning. Memories flooded my mind, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

What am I supposed to do now?

DAY THREE OF CELEBRATION: A DAY IN THE LIFE OF HAPPY.

This was kind of to show why Happy wasn't Happy, since I guess I didn't really get the message across well in the book. But yeah, thank you so much for joining me for my three days of celebration!

LETS SEE IF THIS CAN SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!