Special Announcement

Hey guys!! Before I start this, I want to say thank you for all the support and positive comments on this book!! They are all greatly  appreciated!!

Now, in the past year I've been entering a lot of contests to get my books more recognized and see what they'll place. Usually it's done completely by the judges, their opinions and such, but this specific one is allowing anyone to vote! Basically, what I'm asking is, if you sincerely support or have enjoyed this book, it would mean so much to me if you went to voted on my book!

 Usually it's done completely by the judges, their opinions and such, but this specific one is allowing anyone to vote! Basically, what I'm asking is, if you sincerely support or have enjoyed this book, it would mean so much to me if you went to v...

Here is how to vote, and the page holding the contest is Anime_WattyAwards . You can find this book under the Fairy Tail PV chapter.

Again, thank you so much for being so supportive of this, I can't thank you enough!

(And Anime_WattyAwards is hecking great, they've been nothing but kind throughout this whole contest! And their other books are amazing too! Totally would recommend their page to all writers!)