Chapter 28

*I couldn't stop thinking about this song as I wrote this chapter.**Not my video.*

*Natsu's POV*

"I feel like such a cry baby.." I mumbled, as Lucy held my hand on the way home.

"Well, I can't say you are a cry baby, but I can say that you are my baby," she tried to cheer me up.

"And I can say the same about you," I kissed her cheek.

"Mm," she hummed, taking in the sun. "Are you excited for the wedding?"

"It just means I get to kiss you in front of everyone," she giggled at that. I started thinking about what Laxus had said. "Hey, have you ever... Wanted to give the baby thing another shot?"

"All the time," she admitted, opening the door to the house.

"So do I.. But I don't want to go through the heart break again."

"Well then, let's just wait until we think we can handle it."

I wrapped my arms around her and fell backwards onto the bed. She instantly started tracing lines on my forehead.

*time skip a few weeks*

"Natsu," Lucy whispered in my ear.

"Hmm?" I responded, eyes still closed.

"It's the big day." I could hear her excitement and my eyes flew open. "Come on, let's go get ready."

We ran as fast as we could to the guild hall where Mira , Levy, Lisaunna, and Cana waited for Lucy. They practically threw Lucy into Mira's room and slammed the door.

"Dang. I hope they don't kill her in there.." I joked as I walked into Laxus's room. Grey was there, and they helped me get into my suit. It was a white button up shirt matched with black shoes, black pants, and a black over jacket.

I grabbed a white flower and tucked it into the little pocket on my chest. They walked me out and down to the dinning area. The whole hall had been transformed for the big week, our wedding was the last one being held.

All the tables had been covered with table cloths and assortments of nice china. A carpet had been laid down that led up to the stage. Everyone was seated in a chair at the tables, the chairs turned to face the stage. I walked up and took my spot at the alter where the priest stood. A collection of gasps came, and I saw her, standing at the end of walk way.

*Lucy's POV*

I stood behind Wendy, who was throwing flowers petals for the fourth time. She started her walk down the isle and people began standing and turning towards me. For once I didn't feel self conscious.

My dress was a sleeveless top that looked like it had been wrapped around my chest. The skirt wasn't exactly poofy, but it had many frilly layers. I had a small flower headband that had the veil attached to it, covering my face. My hair was up in a bun with two strands hanging down around my face.

I started my walk down the isle and as soon as Natsu saw me, tears sprung to his eyes and he had to cover his mouth. I met him up on the stage took his hands in mine. I didn't really pay attention to all the vows, since I had heard them three times already, I just stared into Natsu's eyes.

"I do," he said. I tuned into the last few lines when she priest said "please answer 'I do'."

"I do," I said.

"Will the ring bearer please come forward," the priest asked. Romeo walked forward and we each took a ring. He slid his ring on my finger and slid mine on his. "You may now kiss the bride."

Natsu lifted the veil. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He pulled me up and our lips met. Whoops came from the crowd.

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes for another moment then turned to the crowd. I put my hand back in his and we walked back down the isle and over to where Mira had set up a camera. Gildarts stood grinning behind the camera as we got in front of it.

The first picture was us just standing, my back to his chest and his arms around my waist. The second was him leaning down and nibbling the mark on my ear. The third was me turning around and tracing lines on his forehead.

The last one he leaned down and connected our lips again. Once we heard the click, he pulled away.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I stood on my tip toes and started kissing his lips again.

*Fin*