AHHH (celebration part 2)

LET THE SECOND DAY OF CELEBRATION BEGIN!!

Today I've decided to talk about ideas that were started but never finished, and some that just were never started. If you have been around for a while, you may have read the sequel to this book. In all honesty, I hated it, I had no motivation to write it but at the time people were in want of a continuation where Nalu's child was actually a thing. So, I've decided to let you read the content I had written here! (None of this has been edited since it was originally published so it will most likely be crap.

** If you would like to skip this part look for ••••••••••••••• below where the celebration will continue!!**

(First cover)

(Second cover with new name

(Second cover with new name.)

*Natsu's POV*

"Uncle Natsu," Izumi whined, trying to get my attention.

"Yes, Izumi?" I scooped him up and carefully tossed him in the air.

"When are mommy and daddy coming back?" The one year old asked, giggling.

"They should be home some time this week. I know they really miss you."

"I miss them too."

I heard the bedroom door behind me shut quietly and turned to see Lucy walking out. She worriedly looked down at the thermometer in her hand and sighed. I placed Izumi on the floor with some toys.

"Ichiro now has a fever," she whispered, moving to the kitchen.

"Poor guy.. He'll get better soon. Don't worry," I walked over to her and rubbed her back.

"I hope so," she grabbed a glass of water and went back to the room. She's been working day and night for the past few days trying to help Ichiro, but nothing seems to be working.

I looked down at the bubbly Izumi and picked him back up.

"Let's go for a walk, little guy," I brushed his bangs out of his eyes. I strapped him in his stroller and headed towards the guild hall.