Update

Hey, so I'm kinda working on a sequel for this story (I know it just got finished and everything but it was fun.). It's going to continue in Lucy and Natsu's POV and there may be a new character soon... It will be called: Our New Life. Hope you enjoy!!

*Hey please comment if you have seen Yamada-kun and the seven witches. I'm thinking of MAYBE branching off into that series for fan fictions.*

*I keep updating this even though it's completed but what ever...*

Hey! The sequel is no longer called 'Our New Life'. The cover has been updated and the title is now 'You Have My Heart', tell me what you think about it!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10K READS OMG YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

Holy crap, guys! Almost 20k I can't thank you guys enough and I never imagined getting this far! Please comment anything you want me to write about for 20k celebration and sorry for the slow updates on other books things have gotten busy but updates should be back soon! Thank you so much AHHHHH!!!

Yo bro, it's me once again. So, if any of you stalk my profile, you might have caught a glimpse of a new book, hmmm? Well, it's actually a Don't Hug Me I'm Scared fanfic. *comment if you've ever seen it.* I've decided that since I couldn't think for something for 20k celebration, I'm going to publish the completed book as 30k celebration! *Thats pretty much why in my bio thing it says something evil is coming..* well, that's kinda all for now, thank you so much for all the reads I can never thank you guys enough!

^^^^ok so that never happened, whoops... But whatever I have something else that is currently being worked on for you guys!! And let me say again, thank you SO MUCH for almost 40k reads! I never thought I would get here and only have four months of it being up is amazing! Thank you all so much, I love reading all your comments and sorry if me updating the update is getting annoying!!

^^^^ Yo ok I keep not following through with things I say.. SORRY!! Also, sequel has been trashed because I just stopped updating it. BUT! There is a side story and the first chapter is currently up. I hope you enjoy it, and again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80K READS!!! AND ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! *and again sorry I keep updating the update.. whoops.*