Chapter 26

*Lucy's POV*

"What?" All of us said at once.

"Hey, what are all you guys.. NATSU," Romeo and Wendy approached, just now returning from the mission. "It's been so long, I wasn't sure if you were coming back."

"Lucy," Wendy hugged me. "How are you doing?"

"Things have been getting better," I smiled. She smiled too.

"How did everyone give birth the one week we weren't here?" Romeo joked.

"We are magical like that," Levy giggled.

"So what were you talking about before we got here?"

"I was telling them that we should have an official wedding ceremony," Mira joined in.

"That would be so cool and cute. Think about the wedding pictures!" Wendy said excitedly. "You should do it!!"

"I'm up for it," Laxus said, not taking his eyes off of Rei.

"I mean we already have a baby, so why not," Grey looked down at Juvia who lit up.

"Count us in too," Gajeel chuckled. They all looked at us expectantly. I shot a glance at Natsu who just shrugged.

"Sure. It should be fun," I said.

"Yay! Ill get to planning everything out, we can have it the same week. And in honor of Natsu, we will call it: 'the week everyone got married'." Mira giggled.

"I like it," Natsu held out a thumbs up.

"Ok, I'll set up a day where all the girls can go out and get their dresses and the guys can get their suits.. This is going to be perfect!!"

"You are so cute when you are excited," Laxus kissed Mira forehead. I couldn't help but let out a small 'aww'.

"Why don't we just go now?" Levy asked. "It's not like it's going to take a while to set the place up. We could use things around here."

"Well, I guess we could," Mira smiled.

"Ok, let's go," Levy stood up. "Natsu, can you hold Izumi for me?"

"Yeah," he beamed.

"Wait, right this second?" I asked.

"Yup yup, come on. Wendy you can tag along too."

"Yay!"

"Wha..." I was about to protest but I was already being dragged out of the door.

"This is going to be perfect!" Mira squealed once more.

We walked into the nearest bridal shop. "Hello, who's the lovely lady today?" A cheeky girl greeted us.

"Actually, all of us," we said at the same time. She look taken back, but covered it pretty quickly.

"Let me go get a few more employees."

"Hey Wendy, you should be the flower girl," Juvia said.

Mira gasped. "Yes! You have to do it, and then Romeo could be the ring bearer!!"

"Ok," Wendy giggled.

"I'll ask if they sell dresses your size."

"Ok, please follow me," the lady came back followed four other ladies.

"Hey, do you happen to have flower girl dresses also?"

"Yes, they are on the second floor."

"Ok, we will be buying one also." They nodded and led us to the huge selection of wedding dresses.

"You guys may go on ahead a browse." We instantly went our separate ways and Wendy went and found a seat.

I looked through the sea of white and ivory. After about twenty minutes, my eyes fell on the perfect dress. I gasped, and covered my mouth. I quickly grabbed the dress off the rack and didn't bother looking at any other. I hung it up in a dressing room and went and took my seat next to Wendy.

We had decided that we would go one at a time so we could all see the dresses. Levy and Mira took a seat next to me and we waited for Juvia to come out.

She first came out wearing a short sleeved dress, that stopped at her knees. The skirt was extremely poofy. The top was made of lace and looked really tight.

"I don't really like this one.." She said, looking in the mirror.

"The top looks pretty tight and it's not your style," Levy pointed out.

"Yeah. I really like the lace thought," Juvia said and went back to the dressing room.

When she came out a second time, she had on a dress that flowed over her feet. The top was all lace and the sleeves were long. The lace cut off at the torso and the skirt had no print. It wasn't poofy, but it didn't hug her legs either.

"You look amazing," I giggled.

"It has the lace I like, and the bottom just tops everything off," she gave us a twirl and the dress flew up a little bit.

"That has to be the one," Mira clapped.

One of the employees came over with a veil and put it on her head. It reached the middle of her back and looked beautiful.

"Grey is going to die," Levy joked.

"This is the dress I want," she took a bow and headed back to the dressing rooms, followed by Mira who was next.

*Hope you enjoyed!!*