Chapter 2 - Happiness

The sun was still gleaming as Jungkook walked through the school gates. The rays bounced off the school windows into the young male's eyes. With his free hand, he covered his eyes from intense light as he continued to smile reminiscing his earlier encounter with Taehyung. He looked at the coffee cup still in his hand, Taehyung's message curled around it. He was so absorbed in his own world as he walked inside to his locker. Completely blocking out the world so nothing could separate him and his memory of the older male.

"Jungkook" a voice called. Jungkook continued grinning to himself, getting strange looks from other students. He was so out of it that the male didn't even realise that his name was being called and the voice was standing behind him.

"JUNGKOOK!" the voice blared. Jungkook jumped from sudden fear and quickly whipped his head around to the shortish brown haired male behind him.

"Yah!", Jungkook eyes went wide from shock as he stared down at the other male.

"Jimin you scared the life out of me!" Jungkook cried out. Jimin only giggled in response.

"I just came to say hello...you seem a lot more alive today?" Jimin smiled, his cheeks puffing up as he did so.

"And you seem a lot shorter today" Jungkook smirked as he looked down at the older male. Jimin pouted as a response, offended by how his friend mocked him for his height.

"So?" a vibrant haired male joined into the conversation. "Small people are very cute, like Jimin" the mint-haired man stated calmly while placing his arm around Jimin's shoulders. He yawned slightly as he rested on the now blushing Jimin.

"See! Yoongi gets it" Jimin smiled with confidence.

"Yeah, he would know" Jungkook said without any sense of expression. The bell rang harshly, gaining the attention still out by the lockers and hallway. The three males slightly grimace at the clanging sound. While rushing to be on time, Jungkook quickly opened his locker and placed his unnecessary items inside. Before closing it, he glanced at the coffee cup and smiled to himself again as he shut his locker door and made his way to lesson.

As he walked into the classroom, he was greeted by his fellow friends.
"Morning!" Jungkook chimed as he took his seat in the room. The group looked at him with a surprised look on their face and then to each other in shock. The young male stood there with utter confusion on his face.

"Well this is...unusual" the tall brunette spoke.

"What Namjoon finally managed to fix something for once?" Jimin smirked glancing at the flustered pink haired male seated in front of him. The cheery male beside Jimin named Hoseok cackled loudly at what the small male said.

"Hey!" Namjoon pouted with embarassment.

"Leave Namjoon alone!" The tall brunette spoke with defiance.

"Aw thanks Jinnie" the pink one cooed and cuddled Jin beside him. Jin just sat there, glancing at the pink male without any expression. Namjoon backed off the older male when he didn't receive his desired attention.

"Aw so cute!" Hoseok practically shouted.

"Too loud!" Yoongi groaned from annoyance as he continued to sleep on the desk.

"Anyway" Jin began, "what's got you all chipper this morning?" he asked Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" The youngest asked with innocence.

"Well usually you are quiet" Namjoon observed. "Plus you don't usually look this cheerful"

"You look ever more cheerful than Hoseok!" Jimin grinned. Hoseok staggered from shock.

"Nope! Nobody can beat me!" the hyper male cheered and grinned widely. Yoongi lifted his head from the desk and glared at Hoseok. He sat back in his seat sheepishly.

"I guess today is just a good day" Jungkook smiled, beaming with slight happiness.

"How so?" Jimin act politely.

"Well" Jungkook started, "this morning I..." Their conversation was cut short by the teacher entering the classroom, commanding the class settled down at begin working. The group of boys turned themselves forward and kept their heads down doing the tasks the teacher set. Jungkook kept glancing out of the window, watching the vast field of the school vibrant with colour. He smiled at how beautiful the scenery looked. Namjoon and Jin looked behind them at Jungkook to see him smiling happily.

"I've seen that look before" Jin stated.

"You don't think..." Namjoon began.

"Yeah, Jungkook is definitely in love" Jin replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: I have no idea what this is or where I am going with this?)