Chapter 7 - Phone Number

"Can I sit next to you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just stared back at the beautiful fairy. Every time Jungkook looked at him, he would notice parts of Taehyung's facial features that would astound him as the male just radiated with beauty. Jungkook practically gawked at him. Noticing the silence coming from Jungkook, Jin kicked him under the table.

"Ow!" Jungkook cried in pain. "O-oh sorry, yeah sure you can definitely sit down" Jungkook blushed and mentally cringed at his rambling.

'Oh my god, how embarrassing' he thought to himself.

"Thanks" Taehyung said, flashing that recognisable smile. Jin just smiled at how cute the two were being. To be honest it surprised him, Jungkook never really had any emotions until he met Taehyung. Even the other male himself, from the outside he seems confident and comfortable with everyone but when it came to being close to Jungkook, Taehyung went just as shy as he did. He definitely hid it with a brave face though.

"So..." Jin began, "how are things Taehyung?" He asked. Taehyung responded and the two continued to talk. Jungkook just literally sat there in silence, sipping his coffee and stealing quick glances at Taehyung. He couldn't help it. Taehyung has literally started to change everything for the young man ever since he arrived in his life. Suspecting that Taehyung's break would be over soon, Jin continued to pass through the phases of his self-proclaimed master plan.

"If you would just excuse me a moment. I have to use the bathroom" Jin said mannerly and walked to the bathroom. Without Taehyung seeing, Jin and Jungkook catches each other's gazes to each other, the older smirking and the younger glaring back.

The air that surrounded the two had gotten tense. Silence had enshrouded them, neither of them looking at each other. Jungkook's eyes shifted constantly to see Taehyung at the corner of his eyes while the innocent male himself just stared at his hands that were tied on the table. Jungkook gulped with nervousness, he had to break the ice that formed between them. He coughed slightly surprising the other.

"S-So Taehyung", the young man started, "How long have you worked here?".

Inside Jungkook was on he verge of crying. He was so nervous. He already felt like a failure when it came to Taehyung, he didn't even know much about the older but Jungkook was already infatuated him. As soon as Taehyung started to speak, Jungkook focussed his completely attention on his words from the very first syllable.

"Well I've worked here for a year now after I moved to the city" he said smiling, happy that they were actually conversing instead of sitting in silence. Jungkook just stared as he spoke, like a child being told a story at night.

"I don't mind it. I like working and living here, there's just something about it I love." He giggled with happiness. "I think the winter season is so pretty here, much better than where I used to live"

'Oh my life! He's so cute!' Jungkook fangirled inside. Although the he didn't realise that he actually spoke that thought out loud. Taehyung's eyes went wide and both of them blushed and slightly turned away from each other from embarrassment.

'Damn it, why did I say that for!' Jungkook mentally screamed. He felt ashamed of himself saying that, it was bad enough that he thought that his chances were already ruined if he had a chance at all.

"Why did you move here?" Jungkook asked curiously, although the look that Taehyung had from being asked that question gave the impression that Jungkook perhaps should not have asked. Taehyung's eyes had changed to the cute happy eyes to a deep thoughtful stare. Jungkook felt guilty.

"Sorry. I probably shouldn't have asked" he said apologetically. Taehyung was slightly surprised at the other's honesty and mannered personality. He shook his head.