NOTICE! - Will be taking a break (IMPORTANT)

Hello all.

Due to some advice and news I have received regarding a personal health matter, I will be having to take a leave from wattpad to sort things out. Unfortunately I don't know how long this absence will be but it means that I will be unable to update. As a lot of my time will be taken up while dealing with this issue, I will not be in contact on wattpad during this time. If I can, I will try to at least have something for you to read but otherwise this is somewhat a hiatus.

I am in the process of deciding the ending or continuation of this story and hopefully I'll reach a conclusion. I know some of you want it to continue or a sequel while others want it to end. I hope to plan out my different options and see which ones are the best. I hope whatever the outcome, you will not hate me for the decision or for taking this break.

I want to thank everyone who has ever supported this story and to those who are currently supporting this story. It means so much to me and you guys have made it such an experience I will remember. Please continue to support it while this break continues. Thank you for your advice, comments, votes and everything.

See you all soon!

Thank you

Stay happy and healthy

Silver