Back home

'There's a lot of red eyes around here.'

Jacob looked slightly unnerved as he looked around.

He was right. The last total vampire count added up to twenty one (not including the Cullens). It was as follows:

----------------------------------------

I'm adding their talents in brackets.

And the only ones I am listing are the ones that are there, which is why you will not find Irina. Please tell me if I have missed anyone.

----------------------------------------

THE AMAZON COVEN

Kachiri

Senna

Zafrina (illusionist)

THE DENALI COVEN

Eleazor (can identify other talents)

Carmen

Tanya

Kate (has electrical powers)

THE EGYPTIAN COVEN

Amun

Kebi

Benjamin (control over the elements)

Tia

THE IRISH COVEN

Maggie (tells truth from lies)

Siobhan (wills things to go her way)

Liam

THE ROMANIAN COVEN

Stefan

Vladimir

THE AMERICAN NOMADS

Garrett

THE EUROPEAN NOMADS

Alistair (A tracker. He simply feels an elusive pull towards whomever he is hunting)

Charles

Makenna

--------------------------------------------

An awkward silence followed. Nothing had been the same since Alice had left. She and Jasper had suddenly gone, leaving only a note.

Esme was still quietly grieving for them, you could tell.

'Ven are zey coming?' Stefan asked.

'We don't know, but the snow is starting to stick a bit. Maybe a couple of days?' I replied.

'Bree, you're coming with me,' Bella muttered, signalling Jacob and Renesmee as she yanked me out of the house.

'What is it?' Jacob asked.

'Christmas,' Bella said absent-mindedly.

'So?'

'We need to give Charlie his present and a reason to get out of here.'

I was completely bewildered by now.

'So why do you need me? I could kill him, for goodness' sake. Anyway, I don't even know him!'

'Exactly. He's heard so much about you and he'll get suspicious if he doesn't get to meet you.'

I sighed, frustrated. Jacob frowned too, but said nothing. Renesmee just skipped ahead, at the speed of sound.

We got into the car, Bella driving, Jacob and Renesmee in the back seat and me in the passenger.

I put my head on the window as it began to drizzle.

'To Charlie's house we go,' I muttered dismally.

--------------------------------------------------------

OMG my reads have skyrocketed in the past two days! Thanks, guys!

Look, I really need ideas as to what I can do after the whole Volturi thing, so don't be shy! Please give me ideas, or I might just have to end the story where the movie ends if I don't come up with or get any good ideas!