They are coming. (TO BE FINISHED)

Bella ran inside.

'They"re here!' She said. She didn't need to tell us who she was talking about, we all knew.

We all rushed outside, and stood in a sort of semicircle, watching as they approached. They stormed through the snow, all

approximately 200 of them, almost creating a snowstorm in itself.

'Do you think you could, like, blind them all?' I asked Zafrina.

She shook her head.

'I've been practicing on doing illusions on multiple people at once, but this is ridiculous.'

I turned to Benjamin. He answered my question before it could even part from my lips.

'No. I can't just throw fireballs at them. You need to rip them into pieces for them to die properly.'

I was getting desperate.

'Well, what CAN we do?'

'Well, Bella can shield us from their powers, but that doesn't stop them from physically invading,' Carlisle explained, 'but if everything

goes to plan, we won't need to fight.'

'When does anything ever go to plan?' Carlisle smiled grimly.

Garrett looked at me and grinned.

'Now you're getting it.' He looked at Kate. 'What do you say, when this is over, you and me get to know each other a bit better?'

'Urrgh, guys, save the romance for later! This is possibly the biggest vampire/werewolf fight in history! Geez!' Everyone laughed,

although it was quite strained and forced.

Seth walked over to me.

'Actually, what do you say, when this is over, what do you say WE should hang out sometime?'

I was taken aback. I'd never really looked at Seth closely, but just then, I noticed he was pretty cute.

'Uh...sure. Anytime! Assuming we don't die, that is!'

'It's a date, then!'

He strolled back to his original position, smiling to himself. I was still completely taken off guard. That was probably the first time

EVER that a werewolf and vampire actually liked each other. That was history being made twice today.

--------------------------------------------
The Volturi stopped about 800 metres away from us.

Aro saw Renesmee, and his face turned livid. Then his eyes flicked to me. He smiled. The sight was pretty disgusting, gross even.

'Well, Bree, I see you've settled into your knew family well. Enjoy it while it lasts.'

Every muscle in my body was tensed, ready to spring into action.

'How do you know me?'

'We have our sources.' He turned, and gestured to someone in the crowd, 'come on, don't be shy.'

Some one pushed their way through, and I stared as they reached the front.

Oh my God.

What.

Holy shit.

WHAT?!

It was Fred.

'But...Fred...what are you doing over there?'

'What do you think, stupid girl? You committed a crime! When he found out it was you, he did the right thing and sided with us!'

'But...'

'Yes, yes, we'll get this done later! Now,' Aro said, turing to Renesmee, 'the child.'

As Carlisle stepped forward, I felt the Bella-shield slide over me.

'This is not an Immortal Child.'

'What nonsense is this? Destroy them, and get it over and done with!'

'Let me show you!'

'No, I think I need someone a little closer to this...accident. Edward, why don't you come forward?'

Edward began walking forward, towards Aro. He reached him, and Aro grasped his hand.

Shock, embarrassment and anger flitted across his face as he saw what had happened when Renesmee appeared and before Bella was

turned into a vampire. He let go of Edward's hand and looked first at his fellow Volturi behind him, then at Renesmee.

'If you don't mind,' he said eagerly, 'I would very much like to meet her.'

Edward walked back, and this time returned with Renesmee walking next to him.

Renesmee walked up to Aro, and said,

'Hello, Aro.' She reached out her hand, but instead of taking Aro's outstretched one, she put it on his face.

The same emotions registered on his face as before, but this time they were stronger, because this was everything from her point of

view, actual proof.

Aro stood up and turned to the others.

'This is no Immortal Child.'

'What is this? Bring forward the informant!' The one with the long blonde hair hissed.

Eurina was pulled to the front by Fred.

'Is this not the child you told us about?' One of them hissed.

She hesitated,

'This child is bigger.'

'What do you mean it's bigger? What is this?'

'I was mistaken,' she hesitated, 'the Cullens have done nothing wrong.'

'So you've seen that there is no crime here,' Edward said.

'That is true,' Aro replied, 'but, in this day and age, humanity is developing technology and weapons that could destroy us! We must be

more careful than ever. Only the known is safe, only the known can be trusted, and we know nothing of what this child will become!

How can we put our future, how can we put the entire future of our kind, in something as unstable as this?'

There was murmurs of agreement among the Volturi and the 'witnesses' they had brought.