20. Handing Over

"Yes, I'm mad! I think I'm mad for you. Fuck, I want you right now." She was swiftly undoing the few buttons of his shirt, shoving it down his shoulders. The smell of him was intensely masculine, a whiff of cologne, a lot of musk.

Clearly she wanted to take the lead, so Harry slid his hands onto her hips and held on. Her hands were on his fly, grasping the metal button and drawing down the zipper. He had been semi-hard half the night as he watched her twiddle her hair and suck the limes in her drinks. Now he could taste the gin on her breath as she raised her mouth to him.

"Kiss me," she implored, her voice suddenly husky. As his lips melded hot and hard onto hers, she pushed her hands into his jeans and over his ass, shoving them down as she pulled him to her. His erection released and Harry groaned at the removal of his confines. Shrugging his shirt the rest of the way off, he brought his hands to either side of her face. His fingers cupped her head as he compelled her with his tongue, to open her mouth. She bit it, then sucked. His fire was lit. Kicking his boots off he let go of her hips long enough to free himself from the rest of his clothes.

Still fully dressed, Madelyn looked at him, stark naked, in the light, and reveled in the thought that he was hers. His curls were mussed, lips swollen and pink from being kissed. The ink covering his body stood in relief against his smooth skin. Her eyes roamed over his chest, down to the trail of hair on his belly that led to the trimmed thatch between his legs. His cock twitched under her inspection, and he reached for her.

"No. Don't touch me yet," she said, raising her darkened jade eyes to his. "What you said to me the other night. About not sharing me; as long as you are with me, there is to be no one else. Do you remember that?"

Harry had to clear his throat before speaking. "Yes, I remember. No one else, only me."

"That goes both ways, Harry. If you want to be with me, it will be only me."

"That's a given; only you. There is no one else; there could be no one else." He wanted to ask her where this was coming from. Of course, he would be with her exclusively, he thought he had made that clear. One look at her, however, told him that now was not the time to question her motivations.

"Where is your bed? I want to fuck you."

"It... it's through the living room, down the hall on the right." Jesus Christ. He had never had a woman boss him. He was hard as a rock and his heart was about to rocket out of his chest.

The woman who was clearly in control of the situation turned on her heel and moved in the direction he had indicated, shedding her clothing as she walked. Catching his breath, Harry followed, not bothering with the garments she was leaving in her wake.

She had removed her boots and was pulling off her jeans and panties by the time he managed to turn on the bedside lamp. Thinking better of it, he went to turn it off again.

"Leave the lights on."

Harry's bed was layered in soft chocolate brown sheets and a thick comforter that matched. Whipping the covers back, Madelyn kneeled, naked on the bed, facing where Harry stood to the side. She recognized uncertainty on his face. Up to this point, Harry had largely taken the lead sexually. He was more dominant with her than she had allowed any other man to be. It was obviously the position he wanted, and she was aware that he could take it back any time he chose. She also trusted him not to.

Holding her hand out to him, she intimated that she wanted him to join her in bed. And he did.

Sitting back on his haunches, he was nearly the same height as she was while kneeling. He kept his hands at his sides, waiting for her to make the first move.