42. Intercommunication

"What are you doing?" Harry nearly collided with Madelyn as he started to climb the stairs to her studio.

"Thought I heard someone at the front door. Did one of the girls forget something?"

"I don't know if a branch hit the house or if there was someone knocking, it was pretty quiet. When I checked the monitor, there was no one out there. I suppose it could have been Becca or one of the others and they gave up before I heard the door."

"Probably," Madelyn dismissed. "Why are you carrying a grocery bag?"

Harry opened the handles of the brown sack he was holding and peered inside. "Supplies," he grinned up at her standing three steps above him.

His mouth went dry, and just like that, the air electrified.

"Mads," his eyes made a slow tour. "You were coming downstairs naked...'

"Oh. I forgot."

Stepping up and closing the height gap, Harry used the index finger of his right hand to trace her areola of her right breast. He smiled when the flesh contracted and he slid the red stone of his ring over her deep, pink nipple.

"Mmm... Harry," she sighed, her head lolling to the side.

"You are very lucky I possess extreme self-control, woman, or I'd be ravaging you on the stairs and it wouldn't be so gentle," he pinched her nipple, causing her to flinch, then lean into his hand.

"Oh... yes, such self-control," she reached between them and palmed his crotch, squeezing assertively.

"Upstairs. Now."

Madelyn laughed as she ran ahead. Beating Harry into the studio, she turned around to face him. He dropped the bag and stalked forward.

"Are you laughing at my expense Professor? I think you like to live dangerously."

The look in his glittering eyes was dark and carnal. Madelyn held her hands up defensively.

"Harry... come on now," she continued to grin and laugh, albeit more nervously.

Madelyn had backed herself into a corner of sorts, between her nearly empty work table and the wall of windows that compelled her to buy the house. Anticipating her upcoming response to her situation, Harry closed in. When the flesh of her bare bottom touched the freezing glass, Madelyn jumped forward, into warm arms.

"That's much better. This is where you belong, but I'm going to loosen up for a bit and turn you over because that table is begging to be fucked on. And after that fit of giggles from you, I think I have something to prove."

Harry smoothed his open hand up the back of Madelyn's thigh, dragging his fingers between her cheeks before suddenly smacking her hard on the ass. Madelyn squealed and tightened her legs around his waist.

"Hey, I thought you said 'no violence!'" she forced indignation into her voice, but the heat in her eyes betrayed her.

"That isn't violence, sweetheart, that's sex, and I believe we've already determined that you are definitely into it."

"Fine," she said, squirming down his body to kneel in front of him, "but don't hold it against me." Madelyn grinned up at him through her dark lashes.

"Something else you'd like me to hold against you?"

She flicked open the button on his jeans, dragging the strained zipper down. "Maybe."

The head of his cock stretched the waistband of his boxer briefs. When Madelyn lowered them, he popped free with a bounce. She grinned and Harry kicked aside the last of his clothes.