Chapter 1

(A/N ~this sorry takes plexus when he stared YouTube in 2012 and he still lived in Cincinnati.)

Y/N P.O.V

You were walking down the street to go to your best friends house, it was in the middle of winter, the cold breeze was enough to freeze a yeti. You had to wear 5 layers of clothing on your abdomen and legs, not to mention you had to wear 7 scarfs around your neck. You thought to yourself 'wow, it really is chilly outside isn't it. I think I should check what the whether is for the next week or so.' You pulled your phone out of your pocket and went into the Whether App. You jaw dropped in shock and admittedly closed it to keep your mouth unfrozen. It was going to be a high of -7°F tomorrow. And roughly the same all week. You sighed and put your phone back into your pocket. When you came across a street going left and right, you look at both sides and saw no cars. You walked into the street and heard a loud 'honking' noise, you gasped and saw a car speeding after you, you were shoved out of the road by something. You didn't know what because you fainted when you got pushed out of the road. You woke up in an unknown place, it wasn't your house you could tell by the pattern and material of the ceiling. You heard the sound of a coffee machine coming from what seemed to be a kitchen. You arose from a couch, you were covered in 2 blankets. You were very warm, but not too warm. You walk into the kitchen and saw someone looking through the cabinets. He turned around and smirked, "Good morning." He said, a couple of seconds later you recognized who it was, it was Markiplier. The YouTuber that you watch everyday. Even though he did have a lot of subscribers he was by far your all time favorite. Your eyes opened widely and you stuttered, "Y..Your....M..Ma...Markiplier!" He laughed and said, "Wow, your a fan. Never get to say that to often." You replied with a smile and said, "Yeah....I....I have been watching you since you started YouTube a couple of months ago.

That's the end of this chapter!! Hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment on how I did and if you want to see more. Plz notify me if you want me to make a different type of book like this or even another chapter of this book!!!