Chapter 3

(A/N ~ lol just a short milestone here, just wanted to say thx for 20 views! I did not even expect to get 10. Thx again for the votes also. Alright time to start the chapter!)

You got up from the couch and ask Mark if he can turn on the television. He said yes and grabbed the remote, "What do you want to watch?" He questioned. "I don't know something good that's on." You lied, You really wanted to watch some SyFy movies. You were afraid Mark wouldn't like that, he said to you, "I know your lying." Your eyes opened widely, as you have been told that your a good bluffer when you want to be. He smirked and said, "So what do you want to watch?" You replied blushing and smiling, "Uh....act....actually...wanted to...watch....some sy....syfy movie."
He replied with a wide grin, "Thats exactly what I wanted to watch." You smiled at him and laid back down on the couch.

*Time skip (do-to-dodo)*

Marks P.O.V
After 2 hours of watching television we must have taken a short nap. I woke up with Y/N's head on my lap. She was sound asleep, she look so peaceful and beautiful in a way that I have never experienced. Mark get a hold of your self you have only known her for 3 days now- my conscience said to me, I shook those thoughts out of my head and tried to wake Y/N up. After about 6 *PSST's* she finally woke up from her nap. She realised admittedly what had happened. Her eyes opened widely and she said, "I..I'm sorry I didn't know!" I replied with a sweet, heat warming, grin on my face, "Its fine, as long is you get some sleep I don't care how you do/get it." She smiled at me in a 'thank you' type way, I nodded in a 'your welcome' type manner.