Chapter 13

EY IM BACK sorry for the wait on this chapter, life has been rough. Anyways here it is!

Marks P.O.V.

Y/N finally woke up. I'm so filled with joy, Ivan finally see her eyes again. She looked at me and her eyes were glossy and beautiful. Now I know what I missed when she was unconscious. I rubbed the back of her hand, "I love you baby." Her faced flushed and she looked down, hair falling in her face. "Please don't hide from me, I have seen that smile in awhile," she looked at me and grinned. "You just wanted to see me read anyway," well—she was right. The red perfectly highlights her skin tones and complexions. How could I have helped myself?

Y/N P.O.V.

He always teased you, but in some way you liked it very much. It was one of the perks thy came with him. His form of comfort was to make you laugh or blush. "Hey, do you think you can fetch me some water?" You said softly, he nodded and got up. When he walked out, you lay your head down on the pillow and started thinking.

He will never love you like I did!!
If it weren't for me you wouldn't be whet you are today. I should've killed you when you left me. You're such a filthy disgusting whore.

These thoughts starts to fill your head and you tried to shake them away.

Mark is such an amazing person.
He only loves you because he feels bad for you. He would never love you. You're not good enough for him.

Your eyes began to fill with tears as you turned on your side on the bed and placed your hands over your ears.

Mark will love you forever.
You might have kids some day.
You will get old one day.
You will die one day.
Death is not avoidable.

Mark came in with the water and sat down. "Y/N are you okay?"

Hey guys quick thing here. I may not upload chapter 14 in a awhile. But please leave comments on stuff that I should improve. It would be greatly appreciated, thank you