Chapter 10

TRIGGER WARNING                                                             Y/N's P.O.V.

You look at what the text message says

"Hey honey, I miss you so much. I want you back... I need you in my life, your so hot and it would make me so happy if i could come see you today. And you don't want me to be sad do you? Love, Jonathon~"

'No he wants me back....no, not after what you've done to me Jonathon'

You text him a message

"No, I don't want you back in my life. Not after what you've don't to me."

A couple of seconds later he texts you back.

"Dont make me do this. I'm coming to see you tonight. At 7:30, see you then."

You cry even harder as you read the text. You didn't want him back in your life. He already ruined yours to begin with, You didn't want to make him mad. He would hurt you. You couldn't go any where, because he would find you, You couldn't talk to anyone, cause he would hurt them. The only option was to stay home and wait.

           ~Time skip~

it's 7:00 thirty minutes before Jonathon comes, You didn't know what to do still, You didn't want him to hurt you again. You heard a knock at the door.... why is he early!? You walk your slowest walk and open the door. It's him, he has a bouquet of flowers in his hand and hands them to you. "Here is some beautiful flowers for my beautiful lady." He said. You gulp trying not to cry and take the bouquet. You sit on the couch and he enters. He places a wine bottle on the table and turns on the T.V. He sits on the couch beside you and put his arm on your shoulders. You squint your eyes trying not to cry. About 5 minutes later he starts to kiss your neck, then he goes down a little further. You push him off and he gets mad, "Don't push me away. You don't want to make me made do you now?" He said. "Jonathon, it's time for you to leave. I can't handle you anymore, You don't even want me. All you want to do is use me for dirty things. And that's not what I want." He pushes you down on the couch, your laying down and he is holding you down. You try to get out of his grip but he is too strong. You start screaming for help but he covers your mouth. Right at the moment he was about to slap you, your phone started to ring. He picked it up and said, "Who the fuck is this?!" You heard a voice coming from the phone, "Who is this?" The mysterious person said. It was Mark, You kneed Jonathon in the stomach and he fell over you grab the phone, "MARK HELP ME!!! CALL 911!!" Mark said, "Y/N!?!? Ok I'm getting help!!!" The phone clicked, it was Jonathon that ended the call. He tackled you to the floor and you struggled to get out.