Chapter 9

Y/N's P.O.V.
Today was the day I had to go home. I didn't want to but I had too. All the snow had melted, and the sun was shining like it was like spring. It was odd because it was still the middle of winter. You shrugged it off and packed up your stuff. You headed towards the door, "Wait! I have something for you before you go y/n!" You turned around and saw he had a Markiplier t-shirt in his hand. You gasped and asked, "I...is that m..mine?" He nodded his head and you jumped up in down in glee. You almost teared up, you practically ran to him and hugged him. "It's one of the firsts, I'd thought you like to have one because your a fan." You let go of him and looked at him with a smile. He handed you the shirt and you put it in your bag. You walked to the door, you felt something warm on your waist and you surprisingly turned around. Mark kissed you passionately. He separated the kiss about five seconds later, you wish that could've lasted forever. He let you go and he gave you his number on a slip of paper. You knew what it was and put it in your back pocket with your phone. You walked out of the house and started crying, you didn't look back because you didn't want Mark to see you like this. Since you didn't live to far away from your house (about 4 blocks) but you didn't want to call a taxi, bus, or your friend to come and pick you up.

~Time skip~

Few weeks later

It's been a while since you saw Mark. You were busy with trying to find a job. Your pants vibrate, it's your phone. You pull your phone out and you fall to your knees. You drop your phone as your doing so. You start bawling, 'it's him, what does he want from me, why can't he just leave me alone, why is this happening'

MWHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER TIME AYE!! YEP