Chapter 7

Y/N's P.O.V
The next day you woke up on the floor with just a thin blanket covering you. You looked around and tried to find Mark. You unwrapped yourself from the blanket and got up to look around the house. Mark was nowhere to be found. You started to worry and paced back and forth. You went to the front window to see the snow to calm yourself. You realized most of the snow had melted and you could leave today. You looked to your left and saw a note at the front of the door. The note read, "Dear Y/N, I'm sorry I wasn't at the house when you woke up. I went to go get us some coffee and breakfast as I ran out of coffee grounds. I'm sorry if me not being there scared you. From-Mark." You had a sigh of relief and sat on the couch and played on your phone. You got into the app Angry Birds and started playing. About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door, You looked through the window to see who it was. It was Mark, you opened the door at smiled at him and moved to the side to make room for him to enter the house. He smiled back at you and put the two coffees on the table with a mysterious bag. You tilted your head and said, "What's in the bag?" Mark said, "Well now, what do you think it is. Or did you not read the note." You realized what it was and walked to the table, you were correct. It was breakfast, You asked Mark, "Can I go ahead and eat?" Mark said, "I'm not stopping you, so what is." You giggled silently and dug in the bag to find 4 muffins, two were chocolate, the other two were blueberry. You grabbed a blueberry muffin and sat down at the table. Mark grabbed a blueberry muffin also and sat down with you. He bit into the muffin and groaned, "This is delicious." You shook your head in agreement. He technically scared down the muffin and went to grab a chocolate one. You asked, "Can I have another?" He looked at you and said, "Why do you always asked for things? I bought this for us not just for me." You knew he wasn't being rude, He was practically kidding but serious at the same time. You grabbed the only muffin.in the bag and ate it. After you two were done Mark got up first, you stayed at the table, You got on your phone and started checking your social media. A couple minutes later, Mark came up behind you and lifted you put of the chair, You were squirming your legs as Mark was carrying you to the couch. He played you down and got on top of you. He put his hand behind your neck and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back and put your hand on his back, after a couple of seconds he sat you up and leaned you back on the ledge of the couch. He groaned and separated the kiss, You started to breath heavily. He looked down at you and said, "I couldn't help it. You looked bored." You leaned and kissed him, He groaned and kissed you roughly. He picked you up again and carried you to his room.

That's the end of this chapter, tell me how it is and sorry for the cliffhanger!