Chapter 12

Y/N P.O.V.
You woke up on a hospital bed with Marks warm hand around yours. His hands gripped yours and made their way to his forehead. "Please wake up y/n, god please just wake up already." Mark whispered to himself not knowing you were awake. Tear drops started to fall from his eyes and he started to breath differently. It made you want to hug him as hard as you could, but you couldn't. You remember you got stabbed from...you'd rather not say it's name anymore. Mark starts to rock back and forth in anxious and nervousness.  "M-Mark...." You whisper lightly. Mark jumps and looks at you and his face is red with tears flushing down his face. "Y/N? Y/N your finally awake!! Oh thank god I've been waiting for you to wake." Mark says while yelling for the nurse to come in. The nurse comes in and smiles widely, "Welcome back sweetheart." You smile at her and then look at Mark. Marks takes a couple of seconds to look at you before the nurse spoke again. "Mr.Fishchbach has been waiting for a long time for you to finally awaken. You have no clue what he has done while you were asleep." You look at Mark with a confused expression. Mark buffs and crosses his arms while the nurse nudges him to tell you about it. "I only did on thing while you were asleep." The nurses gives Mark a 'your such a lier' type look. "Ugh, fine what I did while you were asleep was just stay in this very room, while holding your hand, waiting for you to wake." You look at him with a 'you didn't have to' look. He nods his head knowing he didn't have to. The nurse giggles and starts to write something down on her clip board.