Chapter 11

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

Marks P.O.V.
I called 911 and told them all the information I knew about the situation. I was so worried for Y/N I was almost in tears, I couldn't stop thinking about the ear piercing, petrified scream I heard come from her. It tears me apart to think that another man is trying to hurt her and I can't be there to help her. I swear on my life if he hurts her I'm going to kill him, jail or not. I love her to much to let her go 'did you really just say that Mark, you practically just met the woman' Indeed I did say that, I hopped in my car and started the engine. Y/N, I'm coming, hold in there...

Y/N's P.O.V.
Jonathon is on top of you and you can't get him off of you, he slides his fingers up and down your side and says, "You know, Its sad that a hot girl like you has to get hurt from a guy like me." He has the most demonic look in his eye, and smirk on his face. The next thing you know you feel a sharp pain in your side, you gasp and look at the stab wound he put in your side. He gets off from on top of you and walk to the table and places the knife on it. Your move your hand over the wound and press down as hard as you can, you scream at the pain. Your vision starts to blur in and out, you here a bust coming from the door. It's Mark, Mark tackles Jonathon and punches him in the face. He punches Mark in the face and Mark falls backwards. Mark rolls away from His punches. Mark punches him in the middle of his eyes, he passes out on the spot. Mark comes over to you tearing up.

Mark P.O.V.
I crawl over to Y/N and look at her/his pale, almost lifeless, face. I look where her hand is to see blood leaking from her side, I quickly take my shirt off and wrap it around her/his side. She/he fading away, "HOLD IN THERE Y/N!! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY, STAY IN THERE!!" I screamed, I could tell she was in great pain by the look on her face... she smiled at me I cried like I have never cried before. She was gone, I tried, but I didn't try hard enough. She died and it was all my fault, couldn't save her/him. The police bursted through the door and the ambulance quickly grabbed Y/N and I ran after them.