Frank Doesn't Like Cats...

A/N: The first chapter of this fanfic was originally posted Oct 16, 2015 at Archive of Our Own. I forgot to mention this at AO3, but I got the idea for this fic by staring too much at my sister's gorgeous grey tabby cat. And I was also staring at this pic of Gerard and he really looks like a big adorable cat (I don't know if it even makes sense?) and also a picture of Pusheen The Cat. So I was like, "What if Gerard is a cat?" Then voila! This fanfiction. 

This is a story about Frank, some supernatural nonsense shit and a cute cat. There are no tension, no complex plots. And as much as possible, I try my very best to make each chapter fluffy because I'm such a huge fan of fluff frerard fanfics. But please take note of the rating of this fanfic. 

I really hope that Wattpad readers will enjoy this fic cuz I had so much fun writing this! And please don't forget to vote or comment if you enjoyed reading the chapters. 

-----------------

Frank has an inherent dislike for anything that belongs to Felidae, which is the family of cats. He believes it has something to do with the fact that he's a dog lover and he wishes to build a family with around 26,123 dogs. And for Frank, having that kind of life is perfect.

He likes dogs more than cats, okay? But Frank's an animal lover in general, but with just a huge preference to owning dogs more than any other animals. And he's a vegetarian, for heaven sakes! That's how massive his care towards animals is.

And even though he loves dogs so bad, Frank just cannot own any right now because his landlady doesn't allows it. But what was weird is she allows them to have a cat, because surprise surprise, his landlady is an old, divorced, cat lady. And that largely explains the reason why his landlady doesn't like dogs. There are times where Frank thought of changing apartments, but the place he's currently staying in is cheaper, clean, and is located to one of the safest place in New Jersey.

So there goes Frank's dream of owning a dog right now. And so he's fine going to animal shelters once in a while or in the veterinary clinic that his great friend, Ray Toro owns.

Frank knows he dislikes cats. He just got home from a whole day's work at Starbucks when he saw this grey tabby cat sleeping just outside his door. And Frank can't help but to feel sad and broken hearted because the cat seems to be breathing heavily. Also, the cat's tongue pokes out, his cute, tiny nose is wet and the little guy seems to be hurt.

Frank knows he doesn't like cats, but he just cannot leave the cat outside. The road is very wet since it has been raining all day long and the weather is very chilly. And so, Frank brought the cat inside his home and laid it at his old black faux-leather sofa.

Frank went ahead and unearthed some of his old towels (which now smell ages old and he's so sure he will never use it anymore) and tucked the cat inside it, making a cute, little bundle. Frank can't help but to smile and the cat is still sleeping. He then wonders if the cat is hurt. And so, he checked the cat's fluffy legs and there are no visible wounds. But when Frank touched its right hind leg, the grey tabby cat immediately winced, but his eyes remained closed. Frank is quite sure that the tabby is indeed hurt. 'Maybe someone threw rocks at him?' Frank thought. He can't help but to feel angry and sad both at the same time.

Frank then made a mental note to bring the cat at Ray's place tomorrow morning to have him checked.

And upon closer inspection, Frank learned that the cat is male. The grey tabby cat doesn't have any collar around his neck and he wondered if the cat is a stray.

After attending to this little guy, Frank left him to rest at his sofa and decided to make himself his dinner.

-