Epilogue

Frank is sitting down in one of the benches, with two hot steaming coffees at his side. It was a rather chilly afternoon and the skies look so gloomy but Frank just won't stop smiling.

"Frankie!" Gerard calls and Frank turned his head and saw his boyfriend running towards him. He's wearing the beanie that Frank owns and a thick scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. His hair is no longer red as he dyed his hair back to black two weeks ago. Gerard then joined him on the bench and sat next to him.

"How's your meeting with Nick?" Frank asks after kissing Gerard on his lips. Frank passes him the coffee he bought for him.

"I just need to rewrite a couple of scripts and e-mail it back to him by Tuesday," Gerard replies and then sipping his coffee.

"Meow!"

Both Frank and Gerard stopped what they are doing and noticed that there's an orange tabby cat looking at them.

"Oh my god," Gerard carefully put his coffee down, stand up and then approaches the said tabby cat. He starts stroking his pretty coat. "Frankie, let's keep him, please?"

But Frank shook his head. "Gee, you know that we can't."

"What about me? You took me in without any question when I appeared outside your door."

"You're a different case, Gee," Frank says, rolling his eyes. "And besides, that little buddy probably already has an owner."

"Meow!" the orange tabby starts to stretch his legs and then he starts to walk away from them.

"Bye!" Gerard happily waves his hand. Frank can't help but smile with his boyfriend being so adorable.

Gerard stood up and suddenly, Frank's eyes landed on the baby blue ribbon with a tiny gold bell which was tied around the strap of his shoulder bag. Gerard kept it as a reminder of what happened to him a few months ago.

"Let's go home, Frankie," Gerard says and reaches out for and took Frank's hand. Frank stood up and wraps his arms around his waist and kisses him.

"Yeah. Home."

---------------

A/N: Thanks to everyone who followed this story! I believe in happy endings! ฅ'ω'ฅ