The Box from Outer Space

It was a cold and lazy Sunday afternoon and Frank is enjoying every single thing about that day.

Frank can tell us all the things that he's enjoying that day, but it would take him weeks to finish mentioning it all. There's just too many to tell and he didn't even know where he should start. But one thing Frank can say for now is the source of all his enjoyment is rooted to this guy with a pair of cute and fluffy cat ears and a tail who lives together with him: Gerard.

Ever since he got Gerard two weeks ago, everything in Frank's life now revolves around him. And Frank is not complaining at all. In fact, Frank loves how Gerard had changed his life in a positive way.

And Gerard kept his promise. Now, he stays as a cat when Frank is at work and changes to his human form whenever Frank is at home. Gerard do it regularly and Frank looks forward to seeing Gerard, in his human form, kneeling behind the front door, waiting like a very good cat for his owner to come.

And oh, Frank had taught Gerard how to wear human clothes on his own. And it was very fun teaching Gerard things normal people do, and wearing clothes is one. Gerard only wears Frank's shirt and pyjamas though. But soon, Frank plans on buying Gerard his own set of clothes and it makes Frank excited because of the wide ranges of clothing he could get for his adorable kitten.

But for now, he wants to enjoy Gerard's company on this lazy Sunday. But in order for Gerard to stay in his human form for extended hours, he had to stay as a cat the whole Saturday and slept for the whole day. But when Frank woke up this Sunday morning, Gerard, in his human form, is kneeling beside him, his pink lips pouting similar to a cat. And it appears that Gerard watched Frank in his sleep and it made Frank's heart flutter like crazy. As a reward, he pet Gerard's head for minutes while Gerard's arm is wrapped around him. He topped Gerard's reward with a kiss on his adorable nose and cheeks.

That Sunday noon, Frank is cuddling with his kitten, his arms wrapped around Frank. Frank is watching this awful 80's movie on cable while Gerard is softly snoring against his side. Frank's hand keeps on petting Gerard's head, occasionally rubbing his fluffy cat ears. Frank can't help but to smile, thinking how lucky he is to have Gerard on his side.

Frank felt Gerard stirred, his fluffy black tail moves gracefully behind his back. A few seconds passed before Gerard opened his bright golden eyes. He looked up, meeting Frank's eyes.

"Frankie?" Gerard calls, his eyelashes flutter beautifully against his flushed cheeks.

Frank cupped Gerard's face, rubbing his thumb against Gerard's cheeks. "Yes my baby?"

"I wanna... play, meow..." Gerard tells, giving Frank his adorable pleading kitty eyes. "I wanna... meow... play with you..."

"What you wanna play, my kitten?" Frank asked, curious what's on Gerard's mind.

Gerard shifted from his position, now he's kneeling beside Frank. "Uhmm... How about hide and seek, meow?"

"Oh, okay," Frank replied, not really grasping the whole idea. Playing hide and seek with Gerard on his small apartment seems not enough to provide some fun for his kitten.

Gerard's tail moves excitedly on his back, his cat's ears pointed up. "Meow, I'm gonna hide, Frankie... Then you need to... meow... find me... If you find me, then... uhm... meow..." Gerard stopped for a moment, yawning adorably before lifting his right curled right hand then scratching his cheeks just like a cat. "Uhm... If you find me, Frankie... then you can make another wish... meow..."

Frank immediately nodded comically, grinning from ear to ear. Frank's wish is always the same: for Gerard to sleep by his side tonight and wake up with him by his side the next day.