Fucking Love Cats (Part Two)

"Pretty kitten, like you..." Frank pants, dragging his warm lips against Gerard's flushed cheeks before landing to his ears. Frank now on top, he had pinned Gerard down on their bed, bodies together and his left hand brushing his kitten's biceps with his feather-light touches. "Oh god... I really don't know where I should start..."

Gerard giggles softly and one of his hands tangled on Frank's silky hair, playfully twisting it around his index finger. "You can always start by kissing me, Frankie... or you can touch me anywhere..." he purred, licking his lips before biting his lower lip.

"Yeah," Frank breathes, moving his head until he's now looking at Gerard's dark and lust-filled eyes. He now runs his hand in his kitten's arms. "But this is different, baby... You drive me crazy, y'know that? If you only know how bad I wanted this for so long... want you like this..."

Frank shifted his hips a little bit and his hard shaft rubbed against Gerard's. Frank can't help but to let out a pleasurable noise, feeling every inch of his skin now on fire. He wanted to move his hips more but he had other plans or else he will surely come to his pyjamas right there. So Frank pushes that thought at the farthest corner in his brain, completely forgetting it.

Frank resumes on raining kisses on his kitten's face, starting with his jaw, going to his soft flushed cheeks then landing finally to his lips. Frank kisses him hungrily, pushing his own tongue down inside his kitten's warm mouth. Gerard moaned quietly, completely allowing Frank to discover and map his mouth with his hot tongue. Frank then felt Gerard's hands landing inside his shirt, brushing and scratching his skin lightly. Frank gasped, but maintained his mouth on Gerard. The soft pads of Gerard's fingers against his skin make him shivered in anticipation. He wants those fingers wrapped around his cock.

"Frankie..." Gerard breaks the kiss, his hands now curling and gripping Frank's shirt. Frank groaned and felt the need for his lips to be always attached to skin – Gerard's skin, and so he attacks his kitten's pale neck, kissing and nipping it, before sucking it gently. "Frankie... ah..." Gerard calls again, sounding desperate that made Frank smirked. He's quiet elated that he easily found Gerard's weak spot.

"Hmmm..." Frank hummed, decided not to stop sucking his neck until it bruise.

"Take this off... Take your shirt off, Frankie..." Gerard says, tugging Frank's shirt, pulling it up. "Please..."

Frank laughs, lifting his body up and settled by sitting down on his kitten's stomach. Gerard's already naked under him and he can feel how hard he is already. Frank slowly pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it at the edge of his bed.

"Frankie," Gerard's hand pressed flat on Frank's chest. "You're so pretty... meow..."

Frank chuckles softly before removing Gerard's hand with his own and lacing it together. Frank pressed his lips on the back of Gerard's hand. "You're the pretty one, my kitten. And I'm so so lucky to have you..."

Frank then dropped his head down, releasing his kitten's hand in the process. Frank resumed on kissing and nipping Gerard's neck again. And Frank feel ridiculously turned on right now that he could feel Gerard's warm and flushed skin against his, now that he's no longer wearing his shirt. He let out a quiet laugh, imagining it would be a lot better once he remove his pyjamas. He'll make sure that it will be his kitten who's going to remove those for him.

"Frankie... I want you... please..." Gerard says, sounding desperate.

"There's no need to rush, baby," Frank shushes, playfully licking Gerard's nipple using the tip of his tongue. A silent moan slip out of his kitten's lips, his curled hands slamming against their bed. "Relax, baby... Just wait... I'll make you officially mine. And besides, we have all the time today. I want this to be special..."