Cat Break

Gerard made a rule.

It is if they're about to do something intimate, then his friend, Ducky must stay outside their bedroom.

And Frank find it very silly and yet, very cute.

Gerard told him this rule a few days after Frank gave him Ducky. And it turns out that Gerard feels so shy to climb onto Frank, kiss and touch him when his Ducky is literally just sitting beside him.

"Ducky understands, Frankie," Gerard purred as he plant tiny kisses on his neck, hands resting flat against Frank's strong chest. They're on their bed and Frank's back is resting comfortably against the headboard while his pretty cat is straddling him and there's an obvious tent rearing up in front of his pyjama pants.

"Well, if you say so my kitten," Frank smiles as his playful fingers starts to pull Gerard's shirt up and then throwing it somewhere down the floor. Gerard bit his lower lip absentmindedly before he mirrored Frank's actions and also pulls his shirt up.

Gerard immediately crashes his lips against Frank's. And Frank starts to kiss him eagerly, running his tongue at Gerard's lower lip before pushing it inside and tasting him. And he tastes so sweet and wonderful and Frank threads his fingers through Gerard's hair and pulling him in even closer, his other free hand stroking Gerard's back.

When Gerard pulled away from their heated kiss, he crawled down and both his fingers suddenly found its way to the waistband of Frank's pyjama pants. He made an eye contact with Frank, eyes dark with lust and excitement as he slowly tugs Frank's pants down, and then his cock sprang free, the tip already leaking with his sweet precome.

"Oh shit," Frank murmurs, closing his eyes.

Gerard let out a soft, happy giggle before he lowered his head down and then pokes the tip of his warm tongue out and tasting the precome at the swollen tip of Frank's cock. And his cat ears are drooping slightly, his face flushed and his fluffy tail is moving happily behind him.

And Frank can't help but to spread his legs even more, his back arching, and just feeling how warm and wonderful Gerard's mouth wrapped around his cock. And he's letting out a soft, delicious moan as his kitten gives him pleasure...

-

So it took Frank two weeks before he had the chance to drop by at Ray's veterinary clinic.

He's not really busy because we all know that his life only revolves between work and spending the rest of the day inside his apartment with his adorable cat. But when he saw the forgotten sketch that Gerard drew, he decided to finally drop by at Ray's after his shift ended one Thursday afternoon.

"Hey, Ray!" Frank happily greets his friend who is sitting behind his assistant's desk, which is unusual because Frank knows that is not his working area. "What are you doing there?"

"Hi Frank!" Ray says as he drops his pen. "Oh, my assistant took a day-off today so I'm the hanging out here, receiving calls. Good thing I have no important appointments today or else I have to close the clinic. So why are you here? Where's Gerard?"

"He's at home," Frank replies instantly as he sat down at the available chair across Ray, the white desk separating them.

"You should bring your cat here sometimes," Ray offers, pulling the yellow highlighter pen out of the metal pen holder. "Besides, I'm still his vet in his cat form."

"I know and I will, Ray, I swear. Probably next time... So anyway, I actually have a reason why I dropped by here," Frank tells him as he opens his messenger bag and pulled out Gerard's sketch. He then gave it to Ray.