A Day in Gerard's Life

"Frankie..." Gerard whispers, poking Frank's cheeks with his index finger. He's watching Frank sleep for a couple of minutes before he got bored and wants Frank awake so they can play. But Frank didn't even stir when his kitten poked him and very clearly, Frank was sleeping like a dead log. Gerard pouted his lips more before resuming in poking Frank's cheeks again.

"Frankie..." Gerard whined as he attempted to wake his Frankie again, this time poking Frank's nose. "Frankie... meow... wake up now... please?"

Frank made an unintelligible noise before turning over in their bed, unconsciously pulling the blanket and covering his head with it. Gerard let out a loud displeased sigh, aggressively snatching the blanket away from Frank.

"FRANKIEEEE!!!" Frank's cat called much louder this time, throwing the blanket away and treating it as his enemy. Gerard only wants Frank's attention all on him.

"Gee," Frank mumbles, now reaching out for the available pillow beside him and hugging it. "Go back to sleep."

Gerard crossed his arms, his lips still pouting. His black fluffy tail continues to sway faster behind his back and obviously not pleased with Frank's actions. "I don't wanna go to sleep, meow!" Gerard protested, now scratching Frank's arm and still attempting to wake him up. "I wanna play, Frankie!!!"

"And I want to sleep, Gee," Frank counters back, his eyes remained closed.

"Meow!!!" his kitten wailed before snatching the pillow off from Frank's arms and throwing it on the floor. Frank winced, peering up at his adorable kitten blearily.

"Gee," Frank moaned and this time pulling Gerard to his arms. Gerard lays his head on Frank's chest and his kitten could hear his heartbeat. Gerard can't help but smile a little to himself now that Frank had finally paid a little attention to him. "Let's go back to sleep, okay?"

"But I don't wanna sleep anymore, Frankie," Gerard says softly, moving his head so now his chin is resting on Frank's chest. Frank's eyes are closed again, fully decided to return back to his glorious slumber. "I wanna, meow... play with you..."

"Next time, my kitten," Frank answers back, his hand falling on Gerard's head and starts petting it slowly and gently, stopping after only a couple of strokes.

Gerard starts to purr, rubbing his cheeks against Frank's chest. "But Frankie..." he whined again, his hand found Frank's free hand and he interlaced them together.

But Frank didn't answer back anymore. He's now breathing slowly and had floated back to his blissful sleep.

Gerard let out a defeated sigh, and then pushing his body up until his face is now close to Frank's. Gerard's tail softly sways behind his back, his cat ears drooping down in sadness. Gerard wants Frank to pay attention to him... All he wanted is to play with Frank because he's leaving for work in a couple of hours.

So if Frank doesn't want to wake up and play with him, Gerard will settle by raining kisses to his owner's adorable face.

Gerard purrs and giggles as he starts pressing sweet kisses to Frank's lips. Gerard then felt Frank's body jerked, his other free arm now wrapping Gerard's, but his eyes still remained closed.

Feeling victorious, his kitten resumes raining kisses on Frank's lips. And it doesn't take a while when Frank finally responded by smiling.

"Oh Gee," Frank murmurs and Gerard moved his lips so he's now kissing Frank's cheeks. "You're a bad kitty... you need to be punished..."

Gerard's eyes widen. "But Frankie..."the kitten protests in between kisses. "I'm not a bad kitten... meow... I'm just bored... Don't punish your kitten, please?"