Covered in Cat Hair I'm Lovin' Life!

A/N: Last part of the Halloween story, very short and weird chapter but I had to write this because I'm following an outline. I hope anyone whose still following this story will enjoy this update. Also probably more fluff next chapter! And I'm very sorry for the late update. So busy with life...

-----------------------------------

Frank will never ever grow tired of watching Gerard sleeps by his side...

He threads his fingers through Gerard's soft red locks before rubbing his kitten's fluffy cat ears. Gerard is gently snoring against his bare chest, one arm wrapped around Frank and soft hand loosely curled like a cat. Gerard fell asleep so quickly after Frank cleaned him up and removed his remaining garments off. And Frank could also feel the soft purrs coming from his kitten, his soft pink lips beautifully parted.

They're both still naked and only their white sheets are covering them. And as much as Frank desires to fall asleep as well, it appears that he can't because memories from few hours ago keep playing inside his head. And knowing that Gerard is finally his, he feels his chest swell pleasantly that it almost hurts.

Frank moved his arm and then wrapped it around his kitten, pulling him impossibly closer against his body so he can cuddle with him. Gerard now tucks his face in Frank's neck and Frank could feel how warm he is. He then pressed a gentle kiss on his kitten's head and he felt him let out a soft purr, his thin lips quivering. What Frank wants to do is to just hold Gerard in his arms and never let him go. He wants this man to be at his side forever. He wants to take care of him and love him – even show to the whole world that he's madly in love with Gerard. But Frank knows that he can't do the last one, and it makes him deeply sad. He's very aware that his kitten is different – so different that Frank fears that when people learned about his existence, they will take Gerard away from him. And Frank doesn't want that to happen because he can't imagine a life without his Gerard.

And so, Frank swore to keep Gerard safe.

As Frank watches Gerard sleeps, he could see how peaceful and beautiful he is and snoring gently against his chest. It has been more than three months and he can't help but to think now where Gerard came from and why he's different. Frank is convinced that his Gerard is not really a cat – just a human with an ability to change into a cat. Now Frank wonders Gerard's past? Who is his previous owner? Where is the place that he used to live?

Now that he thinks about it, Frank never have a chance to ask Gerard those questions before. He wonders where he came from before Frank found him outside his door. All Frank knows is people hurt him before and maybe it is destiny that this little kitten with bright eyes and soft fluffy cat ears and tail found him. Frank decided that he'll try to ask Gerard about those things and find out where he came from and why he changes and becomes a cat.

All of a sudden, Frank felt Gerard moved his head before softly rubbing his face against his neck.

"Frankie?"

Frank looked at his kitten whose eyes remained closed. "Hmm?"

"Why are you... still awake, meow?"

"Can't sleep, my baby," Frank says softly, his left thumb now rubbing his kitten's flushed cheeks.

"Why?" Gerard asks, peering blearily at Frank.

"Just thinking about stuff." Frank knows he cannot ask Gerard about things that are bugging him, not now when his adorable cat appears to be still half-asleep.

"Meow... okay Frankie... M' still sleepy," Gerard purred out the very obvious before rubbing his face again in Frank's neck and planting sweet kisses. Frank felt his heart grow warm again and a soft smile forming in his face.