Boy x Kitten

"Hmm... Frankie..." Gerard softly purrs as he starts to kiss and lightly suck Frank's neck. Even though Frank had pinned his kitten against the wall, Gerard doesn't want to stop planting kisses on his neck and then slowly moving his warm mouth until it found Frank's lips. And as they kiss, Frank moves both his hands and gripped his kitten's shoulders, pressing his own body impossibly closer against Gerard. And Frank could feel how much their bodies want each other right at that moment, judging by how hard they're both already are.

Lips still pressed together, Frank was able to move and switched places with his kitten and now he's the one whose back is against the wall.

Frank dropped his arms. "Turn around, baby," Frank whispers darkly, his fingers now slowly pulling the tight big bow behind Gerard's dress. Frank knows that this is one of those rarest moments where he can undress his kitten – unwrap him just like a beautiful present for his birthday.

His kitten nodded his head once before he turned around. Frank then slowly pulls the ends of his bow, his fluffy black tail swaying so slowly. And once the bow's undone, Frank removed the apron and dropped it ungracefully on the floor. After that, he wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist, pulling him closer and he felt his kitten relaxed into his body.

And Frank can't help but to let a pleasurable noise escape his mouth when his kitten suddenly grinds his bum softly against his clothed erection. In response, Frank's playful hand pulled Gerard's skirt up and cupped Gerard's trapped aching cock, gently rubbing it with his palm and just teasing him. Moaning softly, Gerard tilted his head back slightly which give Frank access to attack the side of his neck. And not wasting any time, Frank slowly sinks his teeth and bit him – not hard like the one he used to give him when he tried to own him before.

Gerard inhaled sharply, his wet lips parting. "Ah, Frankie..."

Gerard could feel his own body melting against Frank and his knees grow weak when Frank starts to lick, suck, and press hot and wet kisses on the area that he just bit. Frank turned Gerard next so they're now facing each other once again.

And now that they're looking at each other's eyes – eyes that are so dark with lust and want, Frank tangled his fingers through Gerard's bright red locks, accidentally removing the head band he's wearing. Frank then pulled his head closer to him and kisses him deeply and hungrily, like the world is about to end soon.

Gerard felt Frank untangled his fingers from his hair. But only about a second passed when the same nimble fingers slowly caressed his flushed cheeks before slowly moving down. And his kitten could feel the heat radiate from Frank's gentle touch, as the calloused pads of his fingers brush against his neck and then to his collarbone before moving down to his chest with a sole aim of unbuttoning the blouse that he's wearing. And every move is so slow and it looks like both men are cherishing that moment...

His kitten takes hint and his soft fingers brushes the black buttons of Frank's vest and starts unbuttoning them. And Frank can't help but smirk, though their lips are still connected, as he realized that his kitten was having a hard time unbuttoning them. Frank was already half-way in unbuttoning his kitten's blouse when Gerard suddenly pulled away from their heated kiss.

"Meowwww!" Gerard whined, pouting his lips as he struggles to unbutton Frank's vest. So far, he's only able to unbutton one.

Frank can't stop giggling as he watches his kitten looks so determined to unbutton his vest. He's finished unbuttoning Gerard's blouse already when Gerard let out a loud annoyed meow again.

"Frankie.... meow..." Gerard wailed again but Frank is not being helpful as he continues to giggle. "Help me..." his kitten pleaded and taking off his blouse before he resumed on unbuttoning the vest.