Chapter 3.

The song Lavera is listening to in mm

Lavera

I tip my head back as the smoke escape my plum color lips as the vibrations connect with the pulse of my veins

This shit feels so good...

I smirked at the though of having sex right about now. Feeling some type of way I slowly trace my finger from my ear down to my neck and made circles at the base of my neck. Feeling my nipples harden with arousal I lightly trance my index finger on the space between my plump breast.

Biting down my bottom lip I tip my head back as I swiftly cup my left breast feeling on a all time high. Felting a hand rubbing my knee a moan escape my lips.

What?!I'm not alone??

My eyes pop open while jumping off the couch.

"Yo, what the fuck man!?" I struggle getting myself together.

"Aww babe you forgot I was here?" Realizing it was Katoya, I let out a relief breath.

"Oh uh yeah that's right you come over... Yeah" I said more to myself than Katoya.

 Yeah" I said more to myself than Katoya

Man this some strong shit...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Toya (nickname) 's giggles.

"Yeah, now come over here and give me a kiss" she raised her brows on the word "Kiss" as she seductively crawl over to me.

still in the mood, I meet her half way as our lips connected.

Muhammed

My eyes flattered open as bright beams of light shined through my car window, I tried to sit up straight looking out the window to see where I was.

Jada's block...

I grinned to myself as the events from the previous rush back into memory. When she walk out of The degrading place she calls a job to her car and lastly her looking over her back. I remembered that I followed her home but made sure to put some distance between us so I won't be noticed.

You're sick, you know that... She won't want you! You blew it! Get real and Get over yourself!.....

I shake my head as if it would get Him out. But it only made it worse.

Do you really think she would want you after you cheated on her?

"I never cheated, I sex with her friend before I meant her?" I yelled out loud as I started to hit myself up head.

That maybe so but you didn't bother to let her know that you got her friend knock up, I mean great going Jaylan had some ass pu-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I growled as I saw a shadow that blocked out the sunlight stopping me from going in a full blew rant. I turned my head as I heard a tap on the window.

"Uh sir, Are you okay?" A female voice said. I just looked at her and notice her deep sea blue eyes and dark brown hair that complement her high cheek bones and golden olive skin tone. I eyes lowered to her firm b cup breast that were in her forest green halter dress.

She's beautiful .. So much like Jaylan...

Feeling like my cover might be blown. I slightly rolled down my black tinted window to where she only saw my eye brows.

"I'm fine, ma'am." I said nicely.

And with that I rolled up window and put my car into drive. And put Stabbing Westward "Sometimes It Hurts" because it fits the mood all to well.

(A/N: Song in MM, might be tw)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay guys here the updated! Comment because I'm starting to loose ideas on this book.