Chapter 8

Third Person

August groaned as the sunlight blurred his vision causing him to back away a little due to the now growing headache that pounded on his left temple.

"Sarah, Where are you?" He said out loud as last night events come into his mind. He use his elbows to lift him self up as he looked around the room. Glass was shattered, furnisher was knocked over. 

"Shit" he mumbled rubbed his face. How did we can get this way?! Was the thought that was on his mind for the past few weeks now. He knew Sarah wasn't happy anymore but he never knew she would freak out the way she did.

He got up and embrace the sunlight  that was coming from the window which give him little hope. He grabbed the dust pale and broom and starting sweeping.

Maybe it time to call it a quits....

But he know it was never be that easy. It been too long, with too many feelings that are invested. Literally there's was too much blood, sweat, and tears into that relationship  for him to walk away.  There gotta be a way he thought. He finished sweeping the glass and putting everything back in place as he stomach growled. He down and thought about what would he like to eat.

He ran down stairs and made he turkey sausage, eggs with cheese and avocados. A few of the things that remind him of Sarah that actually grow on him from the day he met her. He shook of the thought as he turned the music on his YouTube playlist.

He eat his food thinking about Sarah and the things they had.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sarah laid on the bed in the guest room of her sister ,Raven, house. Music played in the background that fit the mood she was in.  She thought about how she was going to take care of herself and the baby while she rubbed her stomach.

Unknowing to her, her sister Raven have been watching her from the doorway "So you're pregnant?"  Sarah turned her head in the direction of her voice just to see Raven learning against of door way. Sarah looked away as she nodded her head.

"Have you thought about what you are going to do?'' Raven asked.

"I don't know yet." Sarah said softly.

"Well you need to figure it out." Raven said walking out.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

August whisper sweet nothings as he stroked slowly  in and out of her.

"You love it, huh?" He said in between kisses. She nodded her head as she pulled him closer some she can place her head at the crook of his neck. Wanting him deeper she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Go harder" she said in a husky voice with a touch of lust. August follow what he was told causing her to scream louder.

I wish this was Sarah...

But deep down August knew it was her.. in fact he knew he was never going to ever feel her again.

"Just like that" Shayla Moaned as she throw her head back in ecstasy. The moonlight highlighted their bodies as the sounded of moaning and skins slapping echoing through out what was once a family home now a bachelor pad.

They both fall onto the different sides of the bed as they  climax. August looked to left and it caused his blood to boiled. "Get The fuck Out!" He barked as Shayla slowly got the bed looking him the eyes.  "Wait, What, why?" She asked.  "Because you not Her, You're not Sarah! So get out!" He pointed to door. Shayla mumble something under her breathe as she walked out. August took Sarah pillow and dust it off and brought it to his to see if her scent is there.

Thank god it still there...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys.. Please excuse mistake.. just had to update... Comment and let me know what you think.