Chap. 4

Jayda

I sighed as I shifted my weight from one to the other to relief the pain in my ankles.

Can't wait for this to over...

Feeling there's nothing much to do I started wiping the counter until someone order a drink. Usually it pretty full at the club tonight, especially since a Friday. After wiping the counter for the millionth time I stop and sigh a very bored breath as threw the cloth down.

"Slow night, huh?" I heard a soft yet raspy voice.

Looking up I made contact with a dark skin guy who had dread that were in big braids, full lips, and a bright white smile. I smiled as I made contact with his dark yet soft sleepy looking eyes.

"Yeah I guess is it." I tried my best to hide the smile that was about to form on my lips.

I probably look like joker...

Feeling my cheeks turning red I looked at the ground as I heard him ask for my number.

"Umm sure" I blushed as a put of my hair come down my face.

"Cool" He said in a accent.. maybe from the South. As he turned around made his way straight to door.

That was weird...

I went back to cleaning the counter and waiting for the next customer when I felt like someone's eyes were piercing through my face. Feeling uneasy a stopped and looked around the room and saw a dark figure running out of the door. I took a deep breath and went back to work as the stalking creepy feeling has left.

Unknown ??

"Cool" I reached for the napkin as I turn to leave. I didn't bother to wait for response

That was easy..

I walked out of the club and into a waiting car. I slide into the passenger seat as Chris asked me if I got it. I nodded my head.

"Na are you going to leave Lavera alone??" I asked

"Nah bruh, that's not apart of the plan" He said with a chuckle as he pulled off.

"Well can you tell me where she at mane?' I started shaking my left leg as my temper started to raise.

"Well I first suggested that you clam your ass down first, and two she is safe and sound" in a calm yet threatening tone.

I pinch the bridge of my nose while I took a deep breathe.

"Good, now there a few things I'm going to need for you to do?"

Sensing that this is going to be a bad idea, I let out a claiming breathe. "What is it?"

Hearing him laugh give me a uneasy feeling.