Chapter 10

Sarah bobbed her head to beat of the song as her sister sing along with the lyrics. She looked around the club filled with bodies some sweaty from dancing, some sitting in the corner watching things, and other just doing thing in between.

She felt out of place but agreed to come with her sister after some convincing to get out of the house. She slowly made her way to bathroom feeling out of place. She was also there until she saw  one few last people there.

Is that August and .. Shayla

Sarah couldn't believe her eyes, it was August and her ex friend Shayla Hugged up on each other right in the middle of the dance floor. Feeling the tears coming on and  her vision turn blurry she speed walked into the bathroom. Little did she know August was watching her the whole time.

.....

Since Sarah left August has been in the house mopped around the house and sitting in the dark until Shayla came in visit him. Shayla was trying to get him out of the house, and figure why not go to club.

August told Shayla to go get him a drink as he slowly walked over to girls restroom. (The chorus of Tory Lanez- LUV  starts to play)

As he got closer he heard the door open, and hide as some women out. Seeing the opportunity August slide into the girl room and heard subbing.

"Sarah?" He called out.

The weeping went down almost like it was being suppress. Following the sound August made his way over to the last stall. He faced it a little knock then trying to open the door.

"Sarah!" He said sternly. Hearing no reply he started to pull on the down.

"Baebuh, please open the door. We need to talk." He looked though the crack of day seeing Sarah looking right at him.

"No August! Leave me alone!" She whispered as she slowly back across the wall causing her to stand on the toilet.

Sarah knew if she open that door, there will be hell to pay.

"Dammit open this door!" August started to kick at the semi thick shield that separated him from the love of his life.

Sarah quickly pulled out her phone that laid between her bra and her left breast. Her fingers Shaked uncontrollability as she look for her sister contact.

Please help me! August trapped me in the bathroom HELP!!

She send it through group chat with hopes somebody see it.

Nessa bopped her head to the music as she looked around for sister.

She though back to the very heartbreak August put her big sis through and how she wanted Sarah to forget about him and his bullshit and just kickback.

Nessa made her exit out of the VIP section when she bumped into someone.

"Watch it, Bitch!" She hissed until she realized who the girl was.

Oh shit...is that Shayna's hoe ass...

Just before Nessa can address the broad in front of her she felt her phone vibrate.

What she saw made her ran into the direction of the bathroom while calling her older sister Raven.

"What up Shrimp?" Raven greeted.

"Sis Aug here at the club right now going apeshit with Sarah in the bathroom, come now." She said as she made her way to bathroom hearing her sister scream in horror.

Nessa whipped at her phone and called her boyfriend who was in the VIP.

"Baebuh, where you at?" A deep husky voice come through her phone speaker.

"Meet me at the bathroom, Sarah needs help!" The went dead as Nessa walked into the bathroom.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay so Jacquees is Nessa boyfriend. Oh Happy Halloween Everyone

 Oh Happy Halloween Everyone