Chapter 14

Sarah

"And all you have to do, is signed and you are done." Officer Marris said all cheeky.

I was buried in my thoughts to give her my full attention.

I don't get it! How can you be al smiles when you work as a police officer? Haven't you seen so many bad people that would have a hard exterior like a coconut shell??

Maybe I'm bitching, maybe I feel wrong? Should I feel right? I mean I'm pregnant by him! Wouldn't he want to be present? It not like I had-

"Um excuse me ma'm but are you going to sign this?" The officer pointed to the restraining order.

It was at this moment I decided to put this on pulse. Yes he could be bat shit crazy, and yes he cheat with my ex best friend but maybe I should help him out since he is the father of my child.... I'll try it.

"I changed my mind." I said swiftly as I got up and walked out.

45 minutes later.

"August?" I push the door of our old apartment and was welcomed by a foul smell.

I scrunched my nose as I looked around different parts of the apartment.

What the hell??

I walked over to the curtains before nearly tripping over a broken chair.
"What the fuck?" I whispered.

I opened the curtain and  I was amazed at the mess that was before me.  

"August?!" I said more sharply. I started going further into the back towards the bathroom.

"Aug-?" I gasped loudly. "Oh my god!" My voice pitched.

"August, get up!" I bended down and  shook him by the arm. "August?!!" My vision started to blurred.

He groaned in pain as he weakly hold onto my waist. He tired to make eye contact only for his eyes to flutter away.

"I'm sorry... Sarah... Please forgive me." Tears started to roll down his cheeks. "I'm sorry" he kept repeating as he cried. And to honest it scared me.

Holding back my tears I pulled out my phone and dial 911. I explain what happen and the location to came to.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay 😒 I'm going to end this mess of a book and start a better one. I know this book wasn't as great as the 1st and 2nd one. But I can't tell you. Book 4, which is going to be better, very very better then this.

With book 4 I'm going to put my blood sweat and tears into. And deliver somethig worth reading. 😌 I want to thank those who have read the book and the previous ones beforehand.

I would like to say that book four is going to be based on Obsession but this going to be a love-hate relationship between Sarah and August, and dont worry Issa would be in this one as well as Shayla. 

Thank you very much. Um I'm going to post on this book when Book 4 is out.