Chapter 7 and A/N

So just to clear up things, the events starting (in book 1) when Sarah fell asleep to (the last chapter) Sarah woke up to find August was a dream she had, which was basically her future with August.

Sorry for any confusion...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sarah

"I don't want to talk you August!" I needed to get away from him, not for the sake of me but our baby.

"Look can we just talk, I won't be mad... please?" He slowly walked from the front of car to the driver door. Not want to five him an advantage I rolled up my window and made sure my doors were locked.

"Dammit Sarah, I really trying here." He gritted his teeth as he slap the side of  door. So the vein in his neck pulsing scared me enough to hit the gas.

"Goodbye, August" I said lowly as I made my way over to my sisters house.

August

I paced back and forth trying to keep the tears the formed at the corners of my eyes.

Why would she so this to me...

You to be honest it wasn't always this way. Me and Sarah used to be at a better place then this. Like was actual love here, But there isn't.

I rubbed the back of my neck as a text notification went off on my phone. Not wanting to be bother I got up and left the living room and in to Sarah and mine bedroom and laid down on the bed pulling Sarah pillow closer to me so I can her scent.

I hope her and the baby are okay....

Shayla

I ring August a couple more times before I give up. I just don't know what Sarah have the I don't. Me and August been fucking backing in high school before he got with Sarah.

I'm not going to lie it hurt because we were friends before we got to the point of relationship . You know what I mean? Anyways it not like I was trying to steal August from Sarah,  I want her to be safe as well. I mean if August is really beating on her then she should leave. But to be honest I don't think he would do that... not intentionally.

Sarah

I pulled up to the hotel and checked my car for any tracking device. Seeing a light blinking I quickly grabbed it and smashed it to pieces. Not taking any chances I hopped back in my car and text Issa the address to meet me at.

I walked in a IHOP of exit 49 looking for Issa. Seeing a guy with dreads I walked up and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled as I sat down.

"Hey Sarah" he reached out to hug me as I brushed him off.

He furrowed his browser in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked tired to loo into my eyes causing me invert my gaze elsewhere.

"Yes there is" I cleared my throat due to the tight ball that's forming in my throat.

"What's wrong? Did the nigga do something to you?" He examined me. "Sarah?" He said as he reached for my hand. I pulled my hand back and clasps my hands to together as I force my myself to make eye contact.

"No.. it not him. It actually you." I said sternly feeling tension coming form him.

"What you you mean?" His voice slightly raised.

"I mean .. I mean it really me.. I need time to figure myself out ... Sorry." I got out to walk away only to be pulled back.

"Look, when you are ready.. call me. Okay?" He look at me with soft eyes.

I put my head down in defeat. "Okay" I said lowly as I walked away.

That done, now I got to go to my sister house.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay to that the chapter