Chap. 5

Unknown

I walked through my house as I greeted by mother, Tessa.

"Hey baby how did everything go with Chris?" She hugged with a warm smile.

"It was okay, I guess" I shrugged

"What do you mean it was okay? Were you able to see Levera?" I can tell she was starting to feel antsy as she paced back and fourth.

 Feeling concerned I went up to hear and placed my hand on her shoulder and she jumped up with a high pitch sigh. I felt my dreads tickling down neck as I my head in defeat.

Ever since the murder of my older sister, Shayla, my mother been feeling like it has been all her fault. Since it happen she went to Shayla's funeral, kicked the drugs,  starting going to church, and drop my "dad", Herb. I'm actually happy that she got herself together but I somewhat felt bad that it took my sister's death for her to get it together. We been through a lot just to get to this very point which to complete our family.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I tired to clear my throat. Taking a relieving breathe  I pick my head to make eye contact with her, only to see a  vexed look in her eyes.

"Look Kevin, don't look at me like that, okay? I not responsible for Shayla. She more then likely got herself killed." She looked away at the last word.

"Ma, I'm not saying nor thinking you are responsible for happen, but can you at least admit that if you were in her life a little more she would have never been in that place. Hell she would have been alive!"

"She-" Before she can finsh I left. I just don't get it. How could think that way about your kid.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay so this is a filler. Hoping you  like it. I could of have an idea with this you guys may like. Well sad tuned.