Chapter 9

Third person

Sarah out of the shower as music played through her speakers. It was a family cookout and wanted to enjoy the time that was going to be for her family. She pulled out her vanilla scent perfume & lotion set and rubbed herself down as the music on her IPhone 6 stop playing due to a phone call.

Picking it up she rolled her eyes as she looked at the caller ID. She let it ring and go straight to voice mail and finish getting dress, wearing a crop top and high waist jean shorts with vans. Hearing the text notification go off for the tenth time.

   Sarah pick up the phone Baby!

   Sarah

   Sarah

   I know you mad but we can work this out

   How you gonna act like Like that??

   So you gonna ignore me??

   ??

   Really Sarah , we doing this now??

   Okay I fucked up!

   SARAH!

   ight Sarah Imma find your ass and fuck you up, think I'm playing!

Sarah shook her head with disappointment and disgust until she read that text that came next.

   Sarah baby if I can't have you than no one well.... I love you too much to give you up.

..............

August tried to get control of his breathing while trying to stop the tears from falling. What didn't help was the now cracked IPhone in his clenched hand. He couldn't understand it.

Why no reply.... What did I do wrong?

Trying to get a hold of himself  he picked up head to see the room covered with scattered cloths, shattered glass, and broken furnisher. He started to whizzes as he though about his relationship and how everything in that room reflect it, destroyed. And what made him feel more worse about it was that he knew it was caused by him.

He stood to his feet as he stepped on something that crumpled under his foot. Lifting it up he notice it was one of Shayla's chain bracelet. He picked it up and felt sick to the pit of his stomach. He let another woman into a bed let alone their bedroom, that he share with Sarah and fucked her without a care in the world. He thought about all things he did with Shayla and the more he thought about it made him feel dirty. He toss the bracelet in the trash chain while making he way to the bathroom.

The bedroom where August and Sarah not only lay with each other but also conceived the very little thing that will keep them bonded for not only 18 years but for the rest of their lives. And he felt the he not only destroyed it, but felt like he contaminated it.

August vision blurred due to the steam of the hot shower filled bathroom. he his hands through his hair as he started to scrub his scalp. When the thought of cleanness come to him a visual flash come to him of skin clapped loudly with Shayla moaning his name. Making him dirty as he grabbed the soap and scrub his arms till the thought went away. But it didn't the more scrubbed the more dirty he felt. Feeling overwhelmed he slipped as he tried to get out of the shower only causing him to fall on the floor. He looked up and saw his reflection and blink his eyes not believing what is front of him.

Sarah?

She nodded her head and smiled. Before he can say anything she disappeared.

"No No No, Please come back..", He struggled to get up as tear fall down his face. He give and he cried laying naked on the floor.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys I haven't update in a awhile but I'm going to try more.