None pov

Sarah laid peacefully in her bed. August walked over to his side and just as he crept in Sarah start moving after from him. At one point she wriggle away where she was hanging off the bed. Feeling concerning August pulls her closer to him. Just as he kiss her forehead he felt an instant string right at the cheek. Before he kind response she starting throwing punching but wont land causing him to slide out of bed for safely.

"Sarah!"

She mumbles stuff under her breath she goes back a normal posture. August sighs as he grabs an extra set of blankets and a pillow as he walks over to the couch.

Augst rubs the back of neck as he relay picking Sarah up from the hotel after she tired to run from him. Which was something he couldn't grasp.

Why would she try to leave me?

He snapped his head back up as his text notification beep on his iPhone.

When you coming back daddy.. I miss you.

- Shayla

"Shit" He mumble under his breath as he take a peek at Sarah then back at his phone. Feeling bad he didn't send a reply. Making himself comfortable on the couch he closed his eyes and feel into a deep slumber.

While August slept peacefully Sarah toss and turned as she dream of  August soon turn into a nightmare then a hell which she can't wake up from. She saw what her future would be if she didn't leave August. How it could not only affect her but her family and children as well. In her dream it felt like she was in her "daughter" body experiencing the event that "happen to her.

Sarah toss and turned one more time before waking up screaming causing August to jump off the couch that across that room.

"Where am I?" She looked around franticly as her once hotel room was now the bedroom she shared with August.  August walked up to her with caution As he lightly trapped her shoulder causing her to jump in his direction.

"Baybeh, What's wrong?" He said as he sat on the edge of the bed only to meet with a striking hand to the cheek. Before he could react Sarah move swiftly out of the bed and dash for the door.

"Stay away August, Don't come near me!" She barked as she tired to grabbed something to use as weapon.

"Sarah, calm down" August had his hand up in defense "Look, I am not going to hurt you. Okay ?"

She look to see what is in her hand, which was a vase. Feeling scared she throw near August head buying her time to run down stairs into the garage hitting the button for the garage door to open.  She hopped in and get her car started and was waiting for the garage door to open but became scared once she saw August standing there looking like Jason in the horror films.

"August move or I am running you over!" She beeped the horn.

"You're not going nowhere until we talk!