Chapter 1

~Leo~

"I now give to you, King Leo of Nohr!"

A black crown was placed on my head. It was my Father's crown, King Garon. Corrin had to kill him, because he was possessed. It was hard to believe, but it was true. I slowly stood up, lifting my head up to see a lady with long purple curly hair. Her brown eyes gazed into mine, as she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Camilla.....," I whispered.

"Anything for you little brother," She whispered back.

I took a deep breath. The black cape I was wearing dropped to the ground, as I stood up. Slowly, I turned around to face the crowed, that gathered in the main chambers of the Nohr castle.

"Kingdom of Nohr!" I yelled. "As your new King, I hereby swear that I would do everything in my power to remain peace with our kingdom and Hoshido! I will do everything in my power to make this kingdom back to the way it was before!"

Cheers echoed through the hall. However, it didn't feel the same......Not without them. I put my hand over my heart. A felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked back up at Camilla.

"They would be proud of you....."

"I know they are."

I looked away from her and looked up at the ceiling.

"Xander, Elise I miss you," I thought to myself. "However, I hope you're looking down on Camilla and I. Wherever you are....."

~Chapter done by Rio2244~